Need help with rent - pm me

Title says it all...if interested will reply...
+1, Just send me an inbox and we will go from there.
Who needs help?
Lol All the hobbyist help the providers with rent... Why do you think you're special?
hmmmm
Seems like a trick question !
i could use some help with paying rent on my delites bungalow.
since none of my fav providers have been cuming over and helping me pay the rent, i sure could use some assistance.

applying to the city of dallas is not applicable since my delites have not been directly affected by the virus nor am i being evicted.
but the lady landlord is starting to breathe down my neck ... and not in a deliteful manner.

so, sup3rjo3, let me know if you can assist.

:^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^}
you should rent a room out and teach the art of cumsulting... that would be EPIC!

i could use some help with paying rent on my delites bungalow.
since none of my fav providers have been cuming over and helping me pay the rent, i sure could use some assistance.

applying to the city of dallas is not applicable since my delites have not been directly affected by the virus nor am i being evicted.
but the lady landlord is starting to breathe down my neck ... and not in a deliteful manner.

so, sup3rjo3, let me know if you can assist.

:^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^} :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites
you should rent a room out and teach the art of cumsulting... that would be EPIC! Originally Posted by cage196
ooooooh, great idea!
then, i could setup some video cameras to record and post on a newly created onlyfans account :^}