Gift Cards and Cash App

So I reached out to a couple of young ladies and they wanted either CashApp or Steam Wallet or Google Play gift cards. To me this seems a bit shady, but maybe not. Any thoughts/knowledge on this?
Tell them you'll give that to them after the deed is done and you'll get the answer to your question.
Absolutely shady.
Tell them you'll give that to them after the deed is done and you'll get the answer to your question. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Totally right on this one. I tried another and said, gift card after fun and no response. HA
  • BLM69
  • 05-08-2020, 09:29 PM
Totally right on this one. I tried another and said, gift card after fun and no response. HA Originally Posted by jayk347
They're looking for suckers
So I reached out to a couple of young ladies and they wanted either CashApp or Steam Wallet or Google Play gift cards. To me this seems a bit shady, but maybe not. Any thoughts/knowledge on this? Originally Posted by jayk347

tell them to send their ID, a selfie with their ID turned upside down while holding up 3 fingers with the other hand with their tongue sticking out and you'll send $1
You can go on youtube and see guys & girls talking how they would create fake instagram profiles with random female pictures and get people to send them money and then ghost them. It's common sense, why would anyone see you if you already sent the money.