Nobody Open ?

Was in the mood yesterday. The girls that did respond (without coaxing) wanted a deposit paid up front. What the fuck is going on in the Pgh hobby. Ok, some still want to social distance, I get that. But I am willing to pay, and some who didn't respond had ads up. They can go broke, and I'll keep my money.
I havent heard of any of the real girls wanting upfront money. There will always be those scam ads that ask for upfront stuff or say they are on their way and then message you that they are almost at your place but they are almost out of gas and can you Venmo them $50 for gas, condoms and Newports.
I have no problem believing there are lots of scammers out there. What truly amazes me is that there are people stupid enough to fall for the scammers. Never ever pay upfront in this hobby.
The whole scene here has gone to shit. There’s pretty much no one worth seeing and the few that are out there don’t respond or go dark. I’ve basically given up and I’m just waiting for the local AMP’s to reopen, assuming they ever do.
Anybody know if AngleDaze is available ?
Im available to hang out here and there no deposits just prefer that we have met before and if we have not that you have a verifiable reference..my texting is delayed at the moment fyi
I believe angel is around just not sure her contact info.