site update?

is it just my computer or is this all over?

i open up the pittsburgh section and it doesnt update any posts from the last 2 or 3 days in any forum

now if i go into the forums, it shows posts from today and so on?

what gives?
Thanks, I was just about to ask the same.
Same all over. I checked on Dallas and other forums and it's the same. Also seems like not much of any posts in any area or forum.
BTW. It also seems like it takes a ton longer for your post to show after you type it in.
I was knocking it down to just being a slow week.... but then again, the site does seem to have issues with marking threads and boards as read after I view them
Any Mods have an answer?
Any Mods have an answer? Originally Posted by pittlicker

I'd think, if you wanted to bring up a site wide issue, that posting in a sub-sub forum might not be the best way. But that said, I wouldn't be sure myself where to post it
I'd think, if you wanted to bring up a site wide issue, that posting in a sub-sub forum might not be the best way. But that said, I wouldn't be sure myself where to post it Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
We're way ahead of you...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2717304
We are currently working to get the issue resolved. The posts seem to be updating correctly now.
Glad to see this post. I had started to wonder if maybe something g was going on with my account or if the site had corona