The Punisher has arrived!

Durham is starting court proceedings today. Pain is coming to the swamp.

Kash: “He (Durham) has put the Clinton campaign and the FBI cabal together in Andy McCabe’s office, with their own notes, to go and lie to an American public, a federal court, and surveil a president unlawfully.”

Get your popcorn ready. The trial starts today ��

https://t.me/rrndaily/356607
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2022, 07:31 AM
The FBI cabal

We're coming up on two years of you telling us the election and 6 years you chanting Lock Her Up.
The FBI cabal

We're coming up on two years of you telling us the election and 6 years you chanting Lock Her Up. Originally Posted by WTF
We already know the FBI Lied to the FISA court.

I love that you think because time has past, that there must not have been any crimes committed.

Libtard logic, I guess.

I love that you think because time has past, that there must not have been any crimes committed.

Libtard logic, I guess. Originally Posted by texassapper
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2022, 08:57 AM

Maybe you're the Punisher who has arrived!
I love that you think because time has passed, that there must not have been any crimes committed.

Yeah, WTF reminds me of that little obamaboy punk Tommy Vietor covering up for Benghazi...

He's a three knuckler!
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2022, 09:30 AM
lustylad is back at Benghazi!

How about taking a look at that all important Durham investigation!

I'll have to explain it to lustylad

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...y-won-00032509
Pete the Repeat Parrot

The storm has arrived. Cawww. The storm has arrived. Caw.

Durham is starting court proceedings today. Pain is coming to the swamp. Originally Posted by bambino
Durham is starting court proceedings today. Pain is coming to the swamp.

Kash: “He (Durham) has put the Clinton campaign and the FBI cabal together in Andy McCabe’s office, with their own notes, to go and lie to an American public, a federal court, and surveil a president unlawfully.”

Get your popcorn ready. The trial starts today ��

https://t.me/rrndaily/356607 Originally Posted by bambino
I won't believe it till I see it. One thing for sure Government is severely corrupt.
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2022, 10:53 AM
I won't believe it till I see it. One thing for sure Government is severely corrupt. Originally Posted by Levianon17
"The trial beginning this week was supposed to be the culmination of an otherwise spotty and languorous investigation, now entering its fourth year. During the run-up to the 2020 election, both Trump and Barr suggested that Durham would finally unveil dramatic evidence of misconduct within the FBI and Justice Department during the Obama administration, but nothing of the sort happened. The only conviction that Durham has obtained was from a low-level FBI lawyer who altered an internal email while working on an application to surveil adviser Carter Page. (Despite much hype, Durham’s prosecutors were eventually forced to concede that there was “no indication” that the lawyer’s misrepresentation actually affected the investigation, while the sentencing judge said that the lawyer was simply “saving himself some work” rather than trying to mislead the presiding surveillance court.)"
"The trial beginning this week was supposed to be the culmination of an otherwise spotty and languorous investigation, now entering its fourth year. During the run-up to the 2020 election, both Trump and Barr suggested that Durham would finally unveil dramatic evidence of misconduct within the FBI and Justice Department during the Obama administration, but nothing of the sort happened. The only conviction that Durham has obtained was from a low-level FBI lawyer who altered an internal email while working on an application to surveil adviser Carter Page. (Despite much hype, Durham’s prosecutors were eventually forced to concede that there was “no indication” that the lawyer’s misrepresentation actually affected the investigation, while the sentencing judge said that the lawyer was simply “saving himself some work” rather than trying to mislead the presiding surveillance court.)" Originally Posted by WTF
Mueller was a nothing burger. But you had your hopes up so high Poofter.

https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/9854
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2022, 11:17 AM
Mueller was a nothing burger. But you had your hopes up so high Poofter.

https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/9854 Originally Posted by bambino
Mueller, like your beloved Benghazi is long gone from the rearview mirror.

This election will be about the economy and maybe women's reproductive rights....not this type of political nonsense.
"The trial beginning this week was supposed to be the culmination of an otherwise spotty and languorous investigation, now entering its fourth year. During the run-up to the 2020 election, both Trump and Barr suggested that Durham would finally unveil dramatic evidence of misconduct within the FBI and Justice Department during the Obama administration, but nothing of the sort happened. The only conviction that Durham has obtained was from a low-level FBI lawyer who altered an internal email while working on an application to surveil adviser Carter Page. (Despite much hype, Durham’s prosecutors were eventually forced to concede that there was “no indication” that the lawyer’s misrepresentation actually affected the investigation, while the sentencing judge said that the lawyer was simply “saving himself some work” rather than trying to mislead the presiding surveillance court.)" Originally Posted by WTF
I am not going to say these problems don't exist because they do. But a lengthy investigation should have something to show for it at the end. So it's a waiting game and I am not inclined to wager on anything.
Maybe you're the Punisher who has arrived! Originally Posted by WTF
Hey Poofter, your header says “prostrate”. Whadda dumbass.