Do Client's/ Provider's prefer bbbj or cbj ?

I always used protection growing up because I love sucking my way in and out of situation's, and seeing that times have changed and we are a lot safer then we were a few years back, is it o.k. to actually use my taste-bud's instead of my imagination?

I want to enjoy it as much as he does, I love it!

I really don't know if it's safe to speak like this online, so many rule's?
BBBJ is pretty important to most guys. DFK, too.
I go for bbbj over the cbj. I would even go as far as saying I avoid girls who advertise cbj...just my preference.

As far as safety is concerned, the topic has been discussed at least a dozen times over the past few years on various boards. I have seen no compelling evidence that caused me to think twice. The safety concerns should be judged on an individual basis...meaning, everyone should do their own research and come to their own conclusions.
  • CDL1
  • 06-20-2010, 02:37 AM
I would NOT see someone who is cbj. Just my opinion.
BBBJ is enjoyed MUCH over CBJ..also enjoy a great kisser .
BBBJ. So much so that if CBJ is offered or reviewed, I skip on to another provider. DFK only helps with the illusion of passion.
With a new client you might gently ask. While I think the vast majority prefer bbbj, there are some germaphobes. Choose your covers carefully, I've heard some have a horrible taste.
BBBJ. So much so that if CBJ is offered or reviewed, I skip on to another provider. DFK only helps with the illusion of passion. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
+ 1 on that
DFK, BBBJ, I look and pay attention to her ad. No DFK or BBBJ gives me the impression that she's just so not interested in being there with me. We know it's not real, that's why it's called the illusion of passion. However, if not even the illusion is there, why even bother?
If after a few visits (though I do enjoy the massage) BBBJ is not on the menu, I will move on.
id rather just make out and a lil daty lol but its a weird question because i wanna say cbj but then again im sure youve all read my reviews lol i guess its only bbbj because the men i see are showered and never had a doubt about anything... but it can be dangerous... "when in doubt... the condom comes out"!!
I prefer BBBJ, but CBJ is not a deal breaker if the lady is really hot and overcompensates in the other areas, and it helps she is not a clock watcher or allows msog. most of the ladies on CL and BP are CBJ, not GFE, and will rush you out after the first bell even though you paid for the hour. JamieofDallas is an example of a provider I would see despite her being CBJ.
BBBJ. So much so that if CBJ is offered or reviewed, I skip on to another provider. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
This pretty much sums it up for me.
This pretty much sums it up for me. Originally Posted by poondiver
+1
I too prefer gfe, dfk & bbbj, but that will not prevent me from seeing someone who is ymmv, or cbj. Depends on how well she catches my interest, along with her reviews. Also, I firmly believe in the ladies right to choose, as she is the one on scene with real time data. If her gut instincts tell her to go cbj with a person, then she should, as she is the one eye to eye with the other, not us. I am a firm believer in the "follow your gut instincts" group as it is far better to be safe than sorry. If a lady has a bad review due to not providing a gfe, and she claims to be "following her gut" then I may grant some slack in the case. However, if she has a rather large number of these, then she will only hurt herself as we can figure out rather quickly who is in the wrong in most cases. If you are one who keeps getting a cbj or ymmv deal, then maybe, just maybe, you should step back and take a real good look, as it may be the hobbyist, and not the provider. Courtesy, respect and EXCELLANT HYGIENE go far.
I asked the same when I first started.
I have to say the taste of rubber suck's,and to be honest with you very few members find cbj a good time.I have told a client no b4 and he got real upset because I had bbbj in my ad.He refused to shower and it was bad so I was honest with him and he did'nt like it.
I guess the point is if the guy is clean I dont mind a bbbj,or should I say thats what I like.
If it's a cbj I cant enjoy the cim,and cof!

I VOTE BBBJ!