What is the most unusual part of a mans body

that you have used to get an orgasem? We know about fingers, penis, toes, etc. But how about some really weird stuff?

Come on all you kinky little devils out there. Spill it!
I fucked a watermelon once when I was 14. Is that on topic?
Hmm, was not aware a watermelon was part of a mans body. Unless that is some other name for something? Is watermelen another name for.....?
OK, I get it now. I had a girlfriend once that could cum in the bathtub while she positioned herself under the faucet while I washed her hair real rough like a hairstylest. Turns out she was banging her hairstylest.
When I was 15 I bought a replica of Kobe Tai's Puss and ass with my Dad's credit card. It was a huge rubber thing and finding hiding spots for it was difficult. My Dad disputed the charges and I had the rubber lower torso of my high school fantasies all to myself. One day he came home to find me cleaning it in the bathroom. Busted!! Oddly enough; he was not as upset as I would have thought. Eventually Kobe made it to the garbage as I had worn it out. Later I would have a real encounter with her. Very ugly feet though.
When I was 15 I bought a replica of Kobe Tai's Puss and ass with my Dad's credit card. It was a huge rubber thing and finding hiding spots for it was difficult. My Dad disputed the charges and I had the rubber lower torso of my high school fantasies all to myself. One day he came home to find me cleaning it in the bathroom. Busted!! Oddly enough; he was not as upset as I would have thought. Eventually Kobe made it to the garbage as I had worn it out. Later I would have a real encounter with her. Very ugly feet though. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
I think you chose the right handle. Did your Dad ever call you that?
I am just kidding, don't get mad, but that story you just told does back me up.
Yea, I was really hoping for some of the ladies to contribute as I did ask what part of a MANs body was used. :-)

But still, very funny stuff