Nerves Getting the Best of Me..... Suggestions?

(For the TL;DNR version, skip to last paragraph)
So after seeing a few ladies from here, a recurring issue has reared it's ugly head, Junior doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I know that it isn't a medical issue (he works just fine when alone), so this clearly to me is just a psychological problem. I am trying to come up with some ideas as to how to get over this, and two ways came to mind. My thinking is I could either go with a long and relaxed session so as to simply take my time and not have too much pressure, or I could do the opposite, a shorter session with the intensity level cranked up to 11 so I literally have no time to think about it. There are issues with both however. With the longer session, if it doesn't work out early on I think the frustration levels might start to rise and ruin the rest of the time, plus it would be a bit expensive. For the more intense version, that may be a bit hard to find as getting true intensity from someone requires some physical attraction, and considering I look like Quasimodo's taller cousin that is going to difficult to find.
In conclusion, to anyone who has had this problem or know of someone who did, is there a good method to help alleviate this nervousness issue? Any suggestions would be helpful, I'm desperate enough to be posting it on the forum.
My suggestion is to get a fbsm or nuru. It can be a bit more relaxed and the teasing and sensual build up may allow you to relax and loosen up any performance anxiety. Might be the confidence booster you need.

Another obvious suggestion is to see a true veteran provider that really knows how to work around these kind of issues.
I was going to suggest a longer session.

It definitely sounds like you may need a more relaxed minded lady that is into passionate make out sessions with a sensual touch.
  • L.A.
  • 12-30-2016, 11:33 AM
I'd suggest a longer session with somebody like the lady above. Let her know about your anxiety and just go into the session knowing regardless of your performance you can enjoy spending intimate time with a lovely woman. It could be a make out session, a massage session, or mutual massage session.
Just don't put the pressure on yourself that THAT is all that matters.
you guys missed the obvious answer.. I think.

why not a touch of the blue pill? would that not "force" you past the nervous stage so you can perform, nerves or not?
What about Snuggle Therapy to help you
relax first?
Snuggle Therapy can be rejuvenating, comforting, playful and fun
beforehand.

It's worth a try
I definitely think a longer session is in order... Perhaps even see the same lady more than once.. IMO that can help you become more comfortable and the nerves tend to go away...

why not a touch of the blue pill? would that not "force" you past the nervous stage so you can perform, nerves or not? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This seems obvious... And could definitely help with an erection...but does not guarantee a happy ending
I definitely think a longer session is in order... Perhaps even see the same lady more than once.. IMO that can help you become more comfortable and the nerves tend to go away... Originally Posted by Analeese
I agree 100% Analeese.I know I don't do anything shorter then a hour just for that reason.with the Ladys I see alot I have no problem but with a new lady I have to get comfortable. So I like to talk and get to know her before we do anything. The more I get to know her and her me the more comfortable I get and it just makes for a better visit.I stopped doing BNG.

I know one of the girls I see alot we love to talk to each other. For a while now I will stop and get lunch on my way and we talk and eat before the Visit. even tho with her I am supper comfortable already it just make's for a nice time! and after we eat it's off to desert lol
This seems obvious... And could definitely help with an erection...but does not guarantee a happy ending Originally Posted by Analeese
^^this!

One of the reasons I book longer sessions is for just this reason, although my issue is not with rising to the occasion but in crossing the finish line.

Longer sessions will help, especially with a provider you know. Maybe lay off the coffee that day, or try some Kava extract.

FBSM definitely also helps.

Try to keep your hands off yourself for a few days beforehand.

why not a touch of the blue pill? would that not "force" you past the nervous stage so you can perform, nerves or not? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Maybe not. I haven't tried the blue version but I have tried the other two major ones. If the brain isn't cooperating it doesn't seem to help even if you take more than recommended. At least for me. Probably better to try to relax and take the mental pressure off.
The OP should see a tranny.
every one has good ideals for you .
I would say try a longer appt
yes it may be costly ( but will you get more out of it in the long run)
sit and talk let her know before hand either by talking to her over the phone
you don't need to go into much .. just say what the issue is
get friendly with her / make out ..if you like the GFE kind of ladies
don't just come in get naked and go for it
warm up for a bit
I know I like talking to the the person before we meet to just get a feel for him over the phone

fine someone like us ladies who been around longer and care more about you and your issue .. then just wam-bam your out the door kinda person ..
maybe a bit older
!! kinda like Vegas when I go I don't think I'am going to win or lose I just go with a open mine and what ever happens happens . BUT winning is best lol !!
just go with a open mine ,if you over think it Guess what's going to happen
same thing will happen every time ...
may be try 90m or 2hrs .. don't drink beer or play with yourself like for a week
fine someone who you like as in body and looks .. we don't care what you look like just be clean and cum with a open mine ..
It's all mental....just like in tennis or other sports.....you need mental toughness.
It's all mental....just like in tennis or other sports.....you need mental toughness. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Ironically I did play several sports in school and normally consider myself to have mental toughness... then again I spent a lot more time playing football than with the ladies....