I would just like to say thank you!

I have noticed for quite a while now that everyone that contacts me through Eccie is so kind & considerate. Almost every message I get makes me smile & excited to meet this person that has been so thoughtful in their initial contact with me.

Also, I know the limited schedule I have during the week makes it hard to connect with me & I really appreciate how many of you try to connect with me time & time again until our schedules finally connect. It is very flattering to know you have such an interest in meeting me.

And finally, I'd like to say thank you for welcoming me back over the past 6 months. I am amazed to find that about 1/2 of the men I meet I have met many times before over the years. In any business, it's nice to know you have clients that think so fondly of you!!!

That is all Have a great week everyone!
XOXO - B
Business will pick up.
Heck, any positive, gracious vibe exhibited by either a male or female ECCIE member is a refreshing, appreciated change from the overwhelming drab drama. Coed has been such a downer lately!

I'm also out of popcorn. Veggie sticks & dip go better with lighthearted entertainment.
Business will pick up. Originally Posted by dearhunter
at least she won't be deported
Business will pick up. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Please don't wish that upon me, I already have a hard enough time responding to all the inquires I get.
Coed has been such a downer lately!

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
You can say that again. I know my post would not be well received by the "frequent" posters, but that's fine since my post is not about them.

My post is for the guys that have been on Eccie for years and years and years, the guys with low & even zero posts. They are the backbone of my success.
You can say that again. I know my post would not be well received by the "frequent" posters, but that's fine since my post is not about them.

My post is for the guys that have been on Eccie for years and years and years, the guys with low & even zero posts. They are the backbone of my success. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I miss your sleuthing. You seem to be real good at that.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 01:42 PM
[COLOR=DarkGree

Coed has been such a downer lately!

[/COLOR]
Lately?
Only since you came back is probably what they meant....
I agree I have meet some really amazing people..
Heck, any positive, gracious vibe exhibited by either a male or female ECCIE member is a refreshing, appreciated change from the overwhelming drab drama. Coed has been such a downer lately!

I'm also out of popcorn. Veggie sticks & dip go better with lighthearted entertainment.
It's Trickle Down Drama, starting at the top and working its way down to the COED Trolls.