Building my reputation and reviews for other verification website

How do I become p411 verified? I don't have a link to send them with review from someone five plus stars Rep with them? To my fellow providers, Any suggestions?
I'm confused; you say you're not yet on P411, but you're indicating P411 affiliation in the signature line at the bottom of your comment AND on your Showcase. Those statements should both be removed immediately, as they're misleading to carnal consumers. When you are verified by P411, you'll be given an identification number to post so that fellows can locate your profile easily there. See MY signature line for an example.

To become a P411 companion, I don't think you necessarily have to link reviews, but you do need a couple of recommendations from P411 members in good standing, either clients or other providers. However, to obtain those you'll have to meet some people. Might be advisable to specifically solicit P411 gents via your next available ECCIE advertisements, and yes, if they would review you, too, that would be helpful in establishing your credibility all around.

Welcome to the board. Irish luck in lust!
????
Checked again today and couldn't find the OP listed on P411 by the handle indicated. As I advised her in the Welcome Wagon, if P411 notices that a lady is misrepresenting herself as being affiliated with them before approval, that may negate chances for membership entirely. The verification site prides itself on authenticity and researches providers, too, prior to acceptance, and I don't believe Gina, the owner, takes kindly to false advertising banking on her board's name.

Hopefully the OP will read some of the comments she's petitioned and take the appropriate steps.
The young lass contacted me and there has been a misunderstanding. Thickkumz90 applied to P411 but didn't realize that unless she's issued a provider ID number that she isn't actually a member. She's corrected her advertising. Can be daunting, getting set up in our wanton new world of wickedness and learning the lay of the land. The naughty newbie is looking to become established as soon as possible and post a profile on Preferred411, and I hope some fine fellows with dual membership on both ECCIE and P411 will help her out with a vouch and a review following a lovely visit.

Now, gents, BE gentlemen. Don't cheap out and harass a new provider for a big bogus discount just for a vouch/review. A lady has to make a living even when just starting out on ECCIE/P411. Be kind to newbies and they will appreciate you in ways that will make your toes curl!