Killeen BP is Crazy

What the heck is going on in Killeen? Bp is so full of adds and I can bet most are rip offs, up sellers, or thieves. It would be nice if we had regulars here, and we do Jenna, Victoria, Gabby, Twany all fine ladies, but Bp is out of control anymore. Anyway just venting I guess. I will do my playing in Austin and Dallas for the most part with P411, ECCIE, Date Check providers. Good Hobbing Guys, and best of luck.
Yeah I noticed the same thing. There are a few very tempting ones but judging from the experiences of a few gentlemen as of late, im sticking with ECCIE verified providers. I like to spend my dollars locally but its a little too saturated with potential stings right now.
I love Killeen but backpage is crazy there seems like alot of bait and switch no good. I am actully moving this weekend to c/s. I sure will miss you guys in killeen.
Lil miss hottie is legit
I've been browsing the K-town BP ads recently and some of those ads are quite tempting but not quite tempting enough to TOFTT!
  • FSCOB
  • 05-26-2011, 03:23 PM
It would help if those that do TOFTT would post reviews. I know they are out there.