Is Weight and Size and issue with the Ladies?

Getting older every day and gaining weight this winter was a real issue for me. I feel very self conscience about it and have got to ask the ladies if this is an issue with them. 6'5", 280 pounds, 42" waist, 50" belly, A size manboobs.
Trying to begin another diet and exercise every other day, but it does not seem to be having any effect, except that I am sore, hungry and horny as hell. Have not hobbied since August, but still want to partake. Should I wait until I get this under control or should I go ahead and make that call to my new ATF.
I've seen a couple of questions similar to this on the board. The uniform answer tends to be...go ahead and hobby.
The only thing you have to worry about..because yes.. any provider with an ounce of intelligence and the hopes of gaining your business i.e money..will tell you that weight and/or size is not an issue.. there are some that are up front and will not see heavy men..i applaud those and while I may disagree with it.. atleast they don't mislead anyone..

however..the only thing you have to concern yourself with is.. if the lady you see, truly means what she says when "weight doesn't matter" and performs eagerly up the same standard she would with someone she finds "hot".. or is it a lesser service.. because remember, you can find many post that state many providers believe they have to "click" and "connect" and whatever other words they wanna throw out in order to provide good service.. are we to believe that they can do that with someone they would otherwise find repulsive? just saying..

Plenty of women out there have no issue with the guy they are seeing, they realize they are there to provide a service and that each client deserves the same level of service no matter his looks etc.. those ladies I would seek out and spend my money on for a good time.. and in the end.. remember, your still getting to bang some hot ass chicks in the process whether they really like you or not lol thats what having the money that girls want brings you.. is that opportunity..

also realize that confidence goes a long ways.. guys that no matter their looks or appearance that walk in with confidence can be a huge turn on..

and not to be cruel..but there is always hot women even your ATF that is willing to take your money in exchange for a good time..don't let appearance hold you back..go get you some
I am a little heavier than you, and have never had a problem. They might gag after I leave. If the gift is on the table and you are fresh smelling, they are good to go.
Little known Chinese Emperor Hung Lo though quite obese had great following and many paramour all quite satisfied with attentions of monarch. In addition to great wealth was inventor of tongue pushup. Do not know for sure but all facts may be connected.
Chinese proverb say:" A waist is a terrible thing to mind."
Keep on Truckin.
Thanks all, this is great info, keep it coming. We guys get to look at photos and pick our favorites and preferences, but the ladies are at a true disadvantage, not knowing what that new client looks like, unless they ask...now where is that photo of Magnum PI!
Thanks all, this is great info, keep it coming. We guys get to look at photos and pick our favorites and preferences, but the ladies are at a true disadvantage, not knowing what that new client looks like, unless they ask...now where is that photo of Magnum PI! Originally Posted by TechOne

Don't you think they ask about how you look and act when they call your reference. I'm just glad my reference thinks enough of me to, let's say, put me in the best possible light. I'm starting to sound like bluffcityguy.
I'm starting to sound like bluffcityguy. Originally Posted by Bimboknocker
There are drugs that can help with that. Any licensed psychiatrist should be able to set you up with some.

Cheers,

bcg
If you show up at the incall wearing one of these in your size, weight and size will never be an issue with any of the providers.

If you have a tongue like a cow, what the ladies call "gifted," that will be the icing on the cake.

It's all a matter of finding the right match.

If you show up at the incall wearing one of these in your size, weight and size will never be an issue with any of the providers.

Originally Posted by Mac92451
In fact, I'd wager if you wear one of these... the larger you are, the more welcome you'll be.

Cheers,

bcg
bcg, you would have to be really large, those are $1 bills. The first time I saw it I thought it was $100 dollar bills. Been sitting here trying to count it, you're right I do need to see a doctor. or maybe a provider.
bcg, you would have to be really large, those are $1 bills. The first time I saw it I thought it was $100 dollar bills. Been sitting here trying to count it, you're right I do need to see a doctor. or maybe a provider. Originally Posted by Bimboknocker
Even with those being all ones, assuming a gentleman of average size it looks to me like there's enough of them there to finance at least an hour with a top-notch provider.

I'd recommend seeing a provider first, myself (one of my favorites says she's "thirsty" this week... hint, hint ), but of course the doctor has the advantage (in my case) of being a bit cheaper (by about, oh, $150 or so for an hour to an hour an a half, based on the last provider I saw) and occasionally insurance picks up a bit of the tab.

But the provider's definitely a lot more fun.

Cheers,

bcg
I think it's an issue of Does it cause issues. Then it's more an FYI thing.

If your weight causes motility issues, I need to know.
If it raises (or more honestly doesn't raise) performance issues, I need to know.

Keeping in mind I need to know these things anyway.

Just be healthy for you.
Getting older every day and gaining weight this winter was a real issue for me. I feel very self conscience about it and have got to ask the ladies if this is an issue with them. 6'5", 280 pounds, 42" waist, 50" belly, A size manboobs.
Trying to begin another diet and exercise every other day, but it does not seem to be having any effect, except that I am sore, hungry and horny as hell. Have not hobbied since August, but still want to partake. Should I wait until I get this under control or should I go ahead and make that call to my new ATF. Originally Posted by TechOne
Chan just reread vital statistics. At 6'5" and 280 honorable gentleman plus sized but far from morbidly obese. Dimensions would impress many ladies especially if other parts proprtional. Many adventurous females with generous lubrication would view emperor sized personage as Slip&Slide waiting to happen and climb mountainous slope
in flash. Take from unimposing self,280 lbs much more unweildy
if 5'5".
When searching for a good time in another area of the country (So Cal) I ran across many ads that stated something about "no clients over xxx weight," but I don't think I've seen that around this area. Maybe everyone is expected to be beautiful in sunny so-cal. If they don't want to see you again, you will have your answer, but I suspect it wouldn't be a problem for most. I look at it like this... if I were the one getting a donation, I would probably prefer the younger and hotter women, but I would still take the business from the others too. Too bad women don't "donate". I could start a second profession.