Ladies, Do We Switch Positions Too Often IRL?

Today I had a long awaited rendezvous with a beautiful provider who was being kind to see me. About 15 minutes in unfortunately, I developed a headache that by 30 minutes in, felt like someone was squeezing my right eye in their fist. Needless to say, performance issues reared their ugly head and I completely failed my partner in the pleasure department. (Sorry about that gorgeous )

While switching positions one after another in a futile attempt to find something that could overwrite the pain and help me keep some semblance of an erection, the thought occurred to me: Ladies, does the amount of switching we normally do, interfere with your reaching an orgasm? To make the question reasonable, lets restrict the question to your personal life when your with someone you like.
Yes. If I am about to finally orgasm and the guy switches positions, it starts all over again. It can get fustrating . But I have a SURE way to make sure I reach orgasm no matter What. So I always get mine.: )
  • Sonya
  • 04-18-2014, 09:01 AM
When its someone I like and am turned on by you cant stopme from cumming. Different positions will justchange the intensity.
I change positions more than the Latinas change agencies.
Every provider should be able to do a handstand......

That way when we can't get it up in between bells.......we can just dive in........
Every provider should be able to do a handstand......

That way when we can't get it up in between bells.......we can just dive in........ Originally Posted by gimme_that
Lol believe it or not, I actually had a client put me into a handstand while in session a couple of months ago
Lol believe it or not, I actually had a client put me into a handstand while in session a couple of months ago Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

^ What? The audacity of some people.
^ What? The audacity of some people. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
At least you helped when my arms got weak...
At least you helped when my arms got weak... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
^ I'm a nice guy when not under the influence of music ;-) but seriously I kept telling myself that if this shit doesn't go right there's gonna be a whole lot of hobbyists mad at me.

Thanks for letting me play Captain Sully that night.
^ I'm a nice guy when not under the influence of music ;-) but seriously I kept telling myself that if this shit doesn't go right there's gonna be a whole lot of hobbyists mad at me.

Thanks for letting me play Captain Sully that night. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Anytime....