Washington Examiner Jon Gruden called Biden a 'nervous clueless p****'

• oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 10:33 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...fqR?li=BBnb7Kz

Annapolis couple accused of selling nuclear secrets could face life in prison

Is Joe Manchin the Only Democrat Who Can Read Polls?

Las Vegas Raiders Head Coach Jon Gruden announced his resignation Monday in the wake of the release of a string of prior emails that offended female referees, criticized the drafting of a gay football player, denounced national anthem protests, and labeled President Joe Biden a "p****," according to a report.
© Provided by Washington Examiner The emails are from 2011 to 2018, and in one of the messages, Gruden called Biden, who was then the vice president, a "nervous clueless p****," according to the New York Times.
The 2002 Super Bowl champion also called NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell a "fa****" and a "clueless anti-football p****."
JON GRUDEN OUT AS LAS VEGAS RAIDERS COACH
"I have resigned as head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders. I love the Raiders and do not want to be a distraction," Gruden said in a statement.
"The NFL sent the Raiders additional Jon Gruden emails to review on top of the negative one that surfaced last week and, per sources around the league, the NFL is actively monitoring the situation and waiting to see how the team will handle the matter," a source told ESPN.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER
"Thank you to all the players, coaches, staff, and fans of Raider Nation. I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt anyone," Gruden said.

Gruden is 'Right" ( not sorry for teh word - DPSTs)
Buck teh cancel culture of fiden adn his marxist, racist DPST party.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hans!!!
he went too easy on biden
Biden's a pussy ass bitch
Blimey! So they "cancel" this fellow, while the NFL still
employs rapper song-writers and footballers who beat their
wives and do sexual assaults.

Yep... Aint that America.

### Salty
nfl canceled him.