Pentagon Leaker - right wing nut job

I guess that’s not surprising. Sad though. I guess right wingers don’t really love America. But we all knew this.
So I guess we're going overlook the fact that Biden has authorized US ground forces in Ukraine and lied about it to the American voters?

Stolen elections have consequences....
What USA military outfit has boots on the ground in Ukraine?
I guess that’s not surprising. Sad though. I guess right wingers don’t really love America. But we all knew this. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Make sure you spew hate to cover up the treasonous actions of the Biden administration.

We have a huge classified information problem, this arrest is just misdirection to keep sheeple from seeing the bigger issue.
Make sure he spews hate...where have you been!! He's inadvertently espousing the incompetents of the left wing loons who are hell bent on the complete destruction of this country...he can't control his outrage that the lies of these pinheads have been exposed to the American people.
And what have we learned from the "leaks"??

... That Russia is winning the war - and America has
ground troops over there in battle against Russia.

... So Lloyd Austin lied to Congress - yet again.
He also lied about the Drag Queen shows on the US Military bases.

So somehow it's "a secret" that Biden has US soldiers
in the war against Russia. .... How sad.

#### Salty
And what have we learned from the "leaks"??

... That Russia is winning the war - and America has
ground troops over there in battle against Russia.

... So Lloyd Austin lied to Congress - yet again.
He also lied about the Drag Queen shows on the US Military bases.

So somehow it's "a secret" that Biden has US soldiers
in the war against Russia. .... How sad.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Are there US soldiers in Ukraine? I'm sure, we do have an embassy there you know...

War against Russia? Yeah, little Ukraine is invading big, bad, incompetent Russia...those brutes. You claim America has ground troops in battle against Russia...as bad as I hate to ask, have a source other than Steve B, revolver, gatewaydimwit or some other BS mouthpiece? I didn't think so...
And just for reference...

During World War II, soldiers put on theater performances that consisted of all-male casts. During these performances, select soldiers dressed in drag to impersonate women. These performances helped to boost morale across the army, providing entertainment in an atmosphere of conflict and stress.

How did the Allied forces ever win when they had drag shows? And I'm sure a US service member has never got a BJ or banged a Thai "ladyboy". Or Australian soldier for that matter...
And just for reference...

During World War II, soldiers put on theater performances that consisted of all-male casts. During these performances, select soldiers dressed in drag to impersonate women. These performances helped to boost morale across the army, providing entertainment in an atmosphere of conflict and stress.

How did the Allied forces ever win when they had drag shows? And I'm sure a US service member has never got a BJ or banged a Thai "ladyboy". Or Australian soldier for that matter... Originally Posted by 69in2it69

... Was THAT enjoyable for you? ... Surely seems so.
I'm not interested.

Not seeing how THAT has anything to do with
Lloyd Austin LYING to Congress concerning
Drag Shows on military bases...

#### Salty
Well, I'm not sure why you're trying to imply but I've never been to Asia.

And I also seem to be missing where you posted a reputable source saying the US had soldiers in battle against Russia. Do you or don't you have that evidence...from a non-biased source? Simple question, yes or no, mate.
And I also seem to be missing where you posted a reputable source saying the US had soldiers in battle against Russia. Do you or don't you have that evidence...from a non-biased source? Simple question, yes or no, mate. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
How about you tell us that you DON'T know what was in the Pentagon documents that got released? Dude the reputable documents you are asking for ARE the leak. THey are documents that detail the UKR losses... many times more than what they've admitted to. They detail US SOCOM forces on the ground in UKR... likely training UKR draftees.

We know they're reputable because the FBI arrested the leaker.

The Biden regime has been lying to the public... and as I've recently been told no one is above the law.
And how they arrested him. He was sitting on his porch when SWAT and FBI hostage rescue teams showed up looking like they were going into Waco again.

Here comes blackman and BOHICA
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65245065.amp

Looks like 50 SO soldiers are in Ukraine but there’s nothing suggesting they are fighting the Russians or even close to the front line. For all we know they could be near Poland or working to protect US assets being moved to handoff to Ukraine forces. Also members of congress and the president and the sec of state have been in Ukraine, no doubt they’d have military there to ensure their safety.

This is a nothing burger.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...IYD?li=BBnbfcL

The height of stupid. But what should we expect from good old Greene. Defending the traitor because she too is anti-American.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65245065.amp

Looks like 50 SO soldiers are in Ukraine but there’s nothing suggesting they are fighting the Russians or even close to the front line. For all we know they could be near Poland or working to protect US assets being moved to handoff to Ukraine forces. Also members of congress and the president and the sec of state have been in Ukraine, no doubt they’d have military there to ensure their safety.

This is a nothing burger. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I see your track record of being 100% wrong is right on the money with your nothing burger quip.