I'm Liking Vivek Ramaswamy More Every Day

He's saying all the right things. "Put the military on the border." "Transgenders are mentally ill." "Every Taiwanese citizen should be armed." He wants to demolish the deep state as much as Trump. He gets it. He's not a RINO. He's "America First" as much as Trump as far as I can tell. I really believe it will come down to Trump Vs. Vivek. All the other Republican candidates are worthless, RINO, establishment, deep staters that will betray us.
I've heard of him. He does say similar things as Trump does. But in order for this country to have a president with those views we must crush the members of the Democratic party that are trouble makers. Who are these people? Woke members of Congress, People like Bill Gates, George Soros and that dumb fuck Klaus Schwab just to name a few. Without these asshole out of the way a guy like Vivek will go through the same shit Trump did. The Democratic Party does not want a flourishing America. They don't want it's citizens to be happy, healthy and productive. They want then fat, sick, weak, broke and fearful so they can control them.
Ditto on Ramaswamy, he’s obviously got an intellect miles above anyone running.
Vivek has also pledged to end affirmative action. Yeah!
He's a WEF alumni like Justin Castro in Canada. He's a mole and not a conservative.

Vivek was WEF classmates with none other than Ibram X Kendi