Fucktard Democrats leading us into a war

That we have less business being involved in than Iraq....

NATO Agrees Ukraine Will Become a Member

Stolen elections have consequences.
  • Tiny
  • 04-21-2023, 11:14 AM
That we have less business being involved in than Iraq....

NATO Agrees Ukraine Will Become a Member

Stolen elections have consequences. Originally Posted by texassapper
You can't just pin that on Democrats. There are a lot of Republicans as well who want to fight the war to the last Ukrainian. Lindsay Graham comes to mind.

Say what you will about Trump, and I've said plenty negative, he did know how to handle Putin. I don't think Russia would have invaded Ukraine as long as Trump was president.

It's questionable whether Ukraine would be able to join NATO as long as Viktor Orban is Prime Minister of Hungary. Which could be a long time.
Trump handled Putin by taking cock and balls in mouth. Not something I suggest any American President should be doing. But that’s what Trumpys like. Putin surely thought of Trump as the most useful of idiots.
Trump handled Putin by taking cock and balls in mouth. Not something I suggest any American President should be doing. But that’s what Trumpys like. Putin surely thought of Trump as the most useful of idiots. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

And you have zero evidence or facts to back that up.

Yet we have Putin playing Biden like the foreign policy fool that he is.
... Don't mind 1blackman1 there, mate.
He's just a little bit blue with all these NEW revelations
about the White House and FBI cover-up of the laptop.

And WHY does everybody expect to see WAR??
Who would the "United States Republic of China" be fighting??

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 04-22-2023, 05:18 PM
Trump handled Putin by taking cock and balls in mouth. Not something I suggest any American President should be doing. But that’s what Trumpys like. Putin surely thought of Trump as the most useful of idiots. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
If a heterosexual took a cock and balls in his mouth to preserve world peace, I’d applaud that heterosexual. I wouldn’t make fun of him.

Trump wisely chose to treat the leader of the country with the largest nuclear weapons stockpile with respect. Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden treated Putin with sanctimonious outrage and moral arrogance. And so look at where we are now.
Respect. Uh huh. I guess that’s a euphemism for deep throating.
You can't just pin that on Democrats. There are a lot of Republicans as well who want to fight the war to the last Ukrainian. Lindsay Graham comes to mind.

Say what you will about Trump, and I've said plenty negative, he did know how to handle Putin. I don't think Russia would have invaded Ukraine as long as Trump was president.

It's questionable whether Ukraine would be able to join NATO as long as Viktor Orban is Prime Minister of Hungary. Which could be a long time. Originally Posted by Tiny

it also depends on the current US president and Congress. as US commander in chief could not the sitting US president kill an admission to NATO?

your dismissive reply requires explanation on why Putin did nothing with his "Lackey" in office.

If a heterosexual took a cock and balls in his mouth to preserve world peace, I’d applaud that heterosexual. I wouldn’t make fun of him.

Trump wisely chose to treat the leader of the country with the largest nuclear weapons stockpile with respect. Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden treated him with sanctimonious outrage and moral arrogance. And so look at where we are now. Originally Posted by Tiny

exactly. and going back to Obama they all favored Ukraine in NATO which was part of the original Minsk accords to return nukes in Ukraine back to Russia. the West promised not to expand east. they did.

Trump understood Putin as they are a lot alike. Putin did not want Trump as president at all. he was all wrong and too much like Putin. and he was a outsider and a wild card to predict but you'd have to expect Trump to be aggressive.

it's simple people. the reason why Putin didn't invade Ukraine under Trump is that Trump shook up NATO for their lack of commitment (he was right) and he would have blocked Ukraine admission into NATO.