A simple review of The Dollhouse Killeen

Decided to venture into The Dollhouse. It was super slow when I arrived around 8pm, hardly any girls. I had a dancer come sit with me and we just chatted. A few girls started to trickle in. I’m used to clubs in DFW, where you can’t smoke. This place allows it. It wasn’t too smoky thankfully. I don’t mind it but I hate leaving, smelling like an ash tray.

More girls came in around 9. I have to say this… I was very surprised of all the talent that was there. The girls for the most part were 5s to 8s and most could work the pole. The wait staff was friendly as well. There was one super cute young girl. Got a lappy from her. She was a no touchy gal. She just grinded her ass on me. Wouldn’t even take her top off. Outside of her, everyone was super cool. Got a couple of lappy’s from some other girls that also play with each other OTC. Oh! Both just had kids so the milkers were in full action. Might be something to revisit in the future with those two.

The room where you get dances is very not private. The VIP section is a stage with chairs. I think there is another one but I didn’t see it. In the end, I was a good boy and had a good clean fun time at this place. Drinks are cheap btw. I’d give the place 3.5 stars out of 5