Biden Administration to distribute 400 Million N95 masks for free

To help combat the omnicron variant the Biden Administration will distribute 400 million N95 masks across the country. The N95 mask is better protection against the omicron variant than the cloth masks that a lot people use.

Thanks Joe Biden.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...100006508.html
To help combat the omnicron variant ....
..and bad breath.
..and bad breath. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Huge publicity stunt!
Huge publicity stunt! Originally Posted by winn dixie
When Trump said CoVid would just go away like magic, that was not a publicity stunt, that was being STUPID.!!!!!
When Trump said CoVid would just go away like magic, that was not a publicity stunt, that was being STUPID.!!!!! Originally Posted by adav8s28
Please stay on topic. Which is the masks. Not Trump
To help combat the omnicron variant the Biden Administration will distribute 400 million N95 masks across the country. The N95 mask is better protection against the omicron variant than the cloth masks that a lot people use.

Thanks Joe Biden.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...100006508.html Originally Posted by adav8s28
Why werent these masks ready? Ill tell you! Cause joeys failed.
More stupid shit from the Biden Administration. No approved treatments for Covid just masks and a vaccine and people wonder why there is a surge in cases.
The biden administration set back and let these new variants take hold without taking action. They blatantly did not order these makes or needed supplies.
  • Tiny
  • 01-19-2022, 07:07 AM
Adav8s28, Biden’s a day late and a dollar short. We’ll be past the crest of the third wave since he took office by the time his administration has done jack to improve the availability of tests and the use of N95 masks. The most deadly variant (Delta) will have come and gone. Most Americans will have some immunity to COVID.

Trump was a strong believer in vaccines. And his administration’s Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was a great accomplishment. Pfizer, Moderna and OWS made the vaccines available in record time, saving hundreds of thousands of lives. Trump himself pushed the FDA to approve the vaccines quickly. I don’t believe Biden or Hillary Clinton would have been as aggressive with the FDA.

And Trump, like Biden during much of his first year, didn’t do nearly enough to improve availability of N95 masks and tests. Trump however, unfortunately didn’t really believe N95 masks and frequent testing could help put a big dent in the epidemic.

Biden hasn’t been our great savior from COVID. He doesn’t have a single great accomplishment like Operation Warp Speed you can point to.
  • Tiny
  • 01-19-2022, 07:18 AM
The biden administration set back and let these new variants take hold without taking action. They blatantly did not order these makes or needed supplies. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Just read your post. You said it better than I did, with a lot fewer words.
When Trump said CoVid would just go away like magic, that was not a publicity stunt, that was being STUPID.!!!!! Originally Posted by adav8s28
Hey clown, Trump never said that...now the challenge here is that you have to find the EXACT quote and it has to be EXACTLY like what you said. Failure to do some means that I'm correct again and your wrong...again.

And besides, FREE, how much does free cost. Didn't we last hear that 3.5 trillion was free? Remember, just hold onto your blankie and repeat, I believe, I believe.
The biden administration set back and let these new variants take hold without taking action. They blatantly did not order these makes or needed supplies. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Here is a list of 8 things the Biden admin is actively pursuing with all alacrity:

... And IT WORKS!

... Surely doesn't make you very popular with
your citizenry, though. .... "Let's Go Brandon!"

#### Salty