chinese sniffles

This is the big lie! Backed by lsm the chinese and the u n . W H O is the link binding their treachery!
Its the great reset thats begun. But time is running out before the GOP takes over in 11 months! God help us
I aint been jabbed and aint going no wheres where they make you wear a worthless face mask!
Ive done this a few times to freak pussies out like today!

I walk into a small shop unmasked of course. The ladies behind the counter know me well. The customers in there are masked and give an evil eye to those that are not masked.
So ive started to start fake coughing and loudly clearing my throat! Those fuckers run for the hills. Not ONE YET has said a gawd damn thing ! The gals behind the counter laugh their asses off each time!
fuckin snowflakes
Happy hour hittin hard today...
It’s hangover time somewhere.
It’s hangover time in Clarksville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

FTFY
Happy hour hittin hard today... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
I have a new follower! Hello there! bahahahahahahhahahahahaha
This one dude in jeans sandals with socks was dbl masked in line behind me. I kept backing up to see how far he would back up. lol
When I started my fake coughing he was the first to skee daddle! Pussy ==lolling omg and wtf
Is it true homosexuals get the sniffles ten times over the unvaxxed?

moochelle better get ever damn booster there is lolling
So today I go in coughing. Just barely raising my arm to pretend to cover. Got several looks but not one gawd damn comment! freakin sniffles
African sniffled. Not Chinese.

That ought to make you nuts.
African sniffled. Not Chinese.

That ought to make you nuts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
huh? Sniffles is known as the chinese wuhan virus
  • Tiny
  • 01-27-2022, 05:28 PM
I walk into a small shop unmasked of course. The ladies behind the counter know me well. The customers in there are masked and give an evil eye to those that are not masked.
So ive started to start fake coughing and loudly clearing my throat! Those fuckers run for the hills. Not ONE YET has said a gawd damn thing ! The gals behind the counter laugh their asses off each time!
fuckin snowflakes Originally Posted by winn dixie
They're flirting with you