Litigation over voting, victory by inches.

In 2020, the US House of Representatives voted to accept 306 electoral votes for Joe Biden and 262 electoral votes for Donald Trump. That decision was based on the input for each individual state and not based on the popular vote. Each state forwarded a slate of electors based on the decision of the state legislature. A couple of states submitted two slates of electors as the wrangling for votes had not yet been completed. That action allowed the US House to decide which slate to accept. That is not fraud, forgery, and wrongdoing. It is the law, the same law used by democrats in 2016.
This week Pennsylvania and Wisconsin had the results of two court cases. A Wisconsin court has decided that ballot drop boxes are illegal and unconstitutional in Wisconsin. A Pennsylvania court has decided that the lax absentee voting rules enacted before the 2020 election were in violation of the Pennsylvania constitution making the votes questionable as per eligibility. It has been said by many talking heads that voter fraud has not been proven. This is not about voter fraud, this is about abusing voting laws. In Pennsylvania, the legislature knew this was so as they continued to try to legally change the voter laws even after the executive order was issued. Meaning, the legislature and governor knew that the orders would not stand up under judicial scrutiny. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania is an elected body and is dominated by democrats. They will probably strike down the lower court decision and none of them are up for reelection this year. However, the decision by the lower court has started the ball rolling and should quiet those who claim that no court has found irregularities.
So, what happens if both states decide to decertify their recent elections? It is mostly a paperwork thing. They could withdraw the slate of electors and resubmit the other slate of electors but it is up to the democrat-controlled US House which slate to accept. They will probably vote to stay with the results of January 2021. Should the House change hands in 2022, that could change. The new House membership could vote to accept the GOP slate of electors reducing Biden's official win margin to 274 electoral votes. Biden would still be declared the winner but...there is a cloud on the horizon for the democrats. Georgia also changed their voting laws just prior to the election and many think that change was unconstitutional. That decision is stilling winding its way through the legal system. Should the Georgia Supreme Court receive the case and find that the governor violated the constitution, a new slate of electors could be sent to the US House. If the new House, controlled by the GOP, accepted the new slate they could vote to change the outcome of the electoral college vote: Biden-252 and Trump-282. What does that mean?
The short answer is the wrong man was inaugurated as president. What is the remedy? There is no precedent for this. The mechanism for removing a president is impeachment for cause. The Supremes would have to determine that a miscount during the election is for cause. If they decided that then the GOP controlled House would have grounds to impeach Joe Biden (don't blame me, it was the democrats who opened up the grounds on which you can impeach). Then it becomes a political issue. It is not cut and dried though. If enough democrats voted to uphold the law and remove Biden then Harris would become president. I'm sure that the GOP controlled House would immediately vote to impeach Harris as she was part of a tainted ticket. Which leaves the Speaker of the House next in line for the Oval Office. I doubt that the GOP controlled Senate would move to fill the office of VP for an illegitimate president.

There is no mechanism to retry to the election or to replace one winner with another. However, if three states substitute another slate of electors, that does mean that Joe Biden didn't win. If they can't replace him, can he sign bills, issue executive orders, or order the military into war? I don't think so. They can't remove him but they can delegitimize him.
td;dr (Too Dumb;Didn't Read):

"I try to act like I'm some sort of Constitutional scholar on a hooker board, because no one else will bother listening to me."

That sum it up right?
In 2020, the US House of Representatives voted to accept 306 electoral votes for Joe Biden and 262 electoral votes for Donald Trump. That decision was based on the input for each individual state and not based on the popular vote. Each state forwarded a slate of electors based on the decision of the state legislature. A couple of stae Court of Pennsylvania is an elected body and is dominated by democrats. They will probably strike down the lower court decision and none of them are up for reelection this year. However, the decision by the lower court has started the ball rolling and should quiet those who claim that no court has found irregularities.
So, what happens if both states decide to decertify their recent elections? It is mostly a paperwork thing. They could withdraw the slate of electors and resubmit the other slate of ele margin to 274 electoral votes. Biden would still be declared the winner but...there is a cloud on the horizon for the democrats. Georgia also changed their voting laws just prior to the election and many think that change was unconstitutional. That decision is stilling winding its way throughthat the governor violated the constitution, a new slate of electors could bnew House, controlled by the GOange the outcome of the electoral college vote: Biden-252 and Trump-282. What does that mean?
The short answer is the wrong man was inaugurated as president. What is the remedy? There is no precedent for this. The mechanism for removing a president is impeachment for cause. The Supremes would have to determine that a miscount during the election is for cause. If they decided that then the GOP controlled House would have grounds to impeach Joe Biden (don't blame me, it was the democrats who opened up the grounds on which you can impeach). Then it becomes a political issue. It is not cut and dried though. If enough democrats voted to uphold the law awould become president. I'm sure that the GOP controlled House would immediately vote to impeach Harris as she was part of a tainted ticket. Which leaves the Speaker of the House next in line for the Oval Office. I doubt that the GOP controlled Senate would move to fill the office of VP for an illegitimate president.

To mechanism to retry to the election or to replace one winner with another. However, if three states substitute another slate of electors, that does mean that Joe Biden didn't win. If they can't replace him, can he sign bills, issue executive orders, or order the military into war? I don't think so. They can't remove him but they can delegitimize him. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You lie right of the bat. The count was 306 to 232.
There are only 538 total. There are only 14 "bogus" (not 30) electors. The fake electors filled out their fake sheets after the states certified the results. They signed sworn statements saying they were duly elected and qualified. They lied. The other 4 left a provision that they would only be used if results were tossed.

"Ten of the subpoenaed individuals had gathered Dec. 14, 2020, the day of the electoral college vote, in the capitals of five states that Biden had won: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin. They declared themselves “duly elected and qualified” and sent signed certificates to Washington purporting to affirm Trump as the actual victor."

When you start your post with bullshit there's no point in reading the rest.

In 2020, the US House of Representatives voted to accept 306 electoral votes for Joe Biden and 262 electoral votes for Donald Trump. That decision was based on the input for each individual state and not based on the popular vote. m. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Don't argue history with you?
This OP is a huge steaming pile.
This really isn't history yet. This is politics and math. Yep, don't argue math with me. 538 electors is the sum of 306 and 232. If you can't do simple math then booger off. As for the rest, talk about bullshit. You're spreading it pretty deep. I grew up on a farm and know history, politics, math, and the spreading of bullshit.
Please note rime stamp on original rant.

Undocumented claims never a sound debate make.

Especially after 5. Else you end up telling someone to “ booger off.”

Present a case, JB, or keep stewing with your fellow true believers
JFK will be here soon. Just keep the faith!
Yes I know 306 and 232 equals 538. I stated that in my post.

The first line in your post was; In 2020, the US House of Representatives voted to accept 306 electoral votes for Joe Biden and 262 electoral votes for Donald Trump.

The first line of my post was; You lie right of the bat. The count was 306 to 232.
There are only 538 total. There are only 14 "bogus" (not 30) electors.

You didn't include a total, you lied about the house voting to accept 262 votes for Trump, and you didn't know how many total votes there are supposed to be. There can only be a max of 538, not 568.

After screwing the pooch in your version of events, you claim this isn't history (a year ago isn't history? You aren't qualified to say) and it is really politics and math. Sorry to point out this is history and math. the 538 total is historically and mathematically arrived at. And the answer you came up with was 568.

When your shortcomings came to the forefront, like they are always wont to do, you doubled down on stupid.

You didn't even check your own post after I pointed out the enormity of your blunder. Guess they don't teach "measure twice, cut once" on your funny farm.

It couldn't be more obvious you excel at spreading bullshit.
History, politics, and math, not so much. Looks like the farm you grew up on wasn't big on correcting your mistakes.

The beauty of this is that your own facts and figures show your bullshit and lack of basic math skills. Add to that the permanently recorded proof of those facts.

Which leaves us at the point where you should "booger off (fuck off)"

This really isn't history yet. This is politics and math. Yep, don't argue math with me. 538 electors is the sum of 306 and 232. If you can't do simple math then booger off. As for the rest, talk about bullshit. You're spreading it pretty deep. I grew up on a farm and know history, politics, math, and the spreading of bullshit. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
trB, don't be concerned about the GED posters. Low Fruit.
4:55 am.

May you both find comfort in your misery.
The corn man is DUMB. Not as dumb as the racist Dixie and definitely not as dumb as Slugger Bambi. All of which are at least smarter than BB.

Cornman can’t add. Doesn’t know how the electoral college works and believes fake electors can replace real electors. Goodness.
Glad you came by to give barley boy a hug. He sure needs one now.
After his early morning posts and KC losing their playoff game, he can probably sit on a Coke (or would that be an RC or Pepsi) bottle and not notice.

Clever of you to keep to an agricultural theme in reference to his farm upbringing. Plus coming from a guy who is regularly low hanging fruit himself, we can all tell you feel his pain.

For future reference, telling him he was humiliated by someone of your level probably didn't help him.
If you're going to lie it's best if you claim higher than lower.

We all knew you have a soft gooey center inside that oft penetrated dark chocolate shell.

Just saying...

trB, don't be concerned about the GED posters. Low Fruit. Originally Posted by LexusLover