tom brady retires

as part of his rapid response initiative joe biden nominates a black woman to fill the empty slot

its equity some young staffer in his regime ordered him to proclaim
More off-topic sputum.
Whatever happened to the most qualified? Regardless of gender race religion or etc..

Typical dims shooting the country in the foot!
While the Supreme Court gets ready to decide whether school admissions based on skin color must stop and laws against discriminating against one color of a person over another, this senile President does exactly that. No White Males need apply.

Neither color or gender should matter when there is really only one requirement to be a Supreme Court Justice ( or should be ) will you decide whether what you are considering, is based on the words as written in the Constitution.

When Sotomayor said "this would seem to be the best way to tackle the pandemic" ( mandating vaccines ) she highlighted that she has no business being a Supreme Court Justice. If a Justice can't say "I think this is what the Constitution says about that", they have failed in the responsibility they have been given to interpret the law as written, not tell the American people what is "best for them even if un-constitutional". That is exactly what she did and she should have been called on it right along with the fact that she mis-represented the facts of the case. I'm not sure a SC justice ever did that for all to hear.

And if a SC Justice goes to the bench thinking that the Constitution is nothing but a document written by White Supremacists, inherently flawed, ignoring the fact that the Constitution has been amended 27 times to remedy the mistakes ( most would acknowledge ) made by the original authors, again, they have no business being on the court because such a person would be ignoring the Constitution and many Democrats ( I know some ) say that the Constitution is out dated and should be ignored and their "feeling" about what is best for "social justice" should be substituted, must never sit on the bench..
as part of his rapid response initiative joe biden nominates a black woman to fill the empty slot

its equity some young staffer in his regime ordered him to proclaim Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Or what Rep. Clyburn told him to do!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...-pick-82562996

Clyburn, architect of Biden's court pledge, pushes his pick

After some cajoling, Biden made the promise at a Democratic debate, a move Clyburn credits with turning out the Black support that helped Biden score a resounding victory in the South Carolina primary and ultimately win the White House.

its equity some young staffer in his regime ordered him to proclaim Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Not political. User name checks out.
Or what Rep. Clyburn told him to do!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...-pick-82562996

Clyburn, architect of Biden's court pledge, pushes his pick

After some cajoling, Biden made the promise at a Democratic debate, a move Clyburn credits with turning out the Black support that helped Biden score a resounding victory in the South Carolina primary and ultimately win the White House.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
well as you ably picked up on,

of at least a part of my satire demonstrating the vacation of any moral philosophy on the part of the ideological kids running Biden

and biden’s anti American political racial and gender based promise of a Supreme Court payoff

Of which, the satire,was fully wasted on the negligibly sentient yahoo’s in here

You are correct, a payoff for power

Which is in keeping with Biden’s type
Wrong forum …
early this morning in my restlessness i think i heard that brady's retirement news might have been a too early call by some overachiever

i heard a similar thing about breyer being given the bum's rush the other day too
early this morning in my restlessness i think i heard that brady's retirement news might have been a too early call by some overachiever

i heard a similar thing about breyer being given the bum's rush the other day too Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Pretty easy to punk libtards. Especially the ones in this forum. BTW, did you see Joey Bribes hand Breyer his dirty mask? Was that his “retirement “ gift? No Rolex? In other news, if Brady remains a Buc thru Friday, he gets a 15 million dollar bonus. So there’s that.

i heard a similar thing about breyer being given the bum's rush the other day too Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
... But STILL, you posted a title and thread that
doesn't match the subject matter being discussed.

You're NOT supposed to do that.

#### Salty
Pretty easy to punk libtards. Especially the ones in this forum. BTW, did you see Joey Bribes hand Breyer his dirty mask? Was that his “retirement “ gift? No Rolex? In other news, if Brady remains a Buc thru Friday, he gets a 15 million dollar bonus. So there’s that. Originally Posted by bambino
i missed the dirty mask thing, maybe biden just wanted breyer to hold it for him as an underling?

or maybe its a new take on biden's penchant for sniffing - like a share the sniff thing and wanting breyer to return it at some point?

15 mill is worth holding off on an official announcement, but i wonder why that date would cause the extra money?
... But STILL, you posted a title and thread that
doesn't match the subject matter being discussed.

You're NOT supposed to do that.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
my title and post matched
... No they didn't, mate.
Until it was pointed out to you.
Let's NOT get silly here.

... However - the news media surely DOES jump the gun
and gets things WRONG more often then not.

#### Salty
... No they didn't, mate.
Until it was pointed out to you.
Let's NOT get silly here.

... However - the news media surely DOES jump the gun
and gets things WRONG more often then not.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
i didnt need anything pointed out to me

and if it didnt match before how could it match after you say it was pointed out to me?