Put your order in for a Q phone!!!

They’re coming. Of course, I’ll be getting mine in the first rollout. Because I’m a Q digital soldier;

💥💥Q PHONES 💥💥
ARE COMING

SAY GOODBYE TO IPHONES 😎 💫✨

Q-PHONES ARE ALREADY DEVELOPED AND MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY, UNITED KINGDOM WITH FINAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE IN THE UNITED STATES. THIS SMARTPHONE IS 3 DIMENSIONAL AND OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. IT WILL BECOME ONE OF THE MAIN TOOLS FOR DIRECT CREDIT AND EXPENDITURES IN DAILY LIFE FOR CONSUMER RETAIL AND BUSINESS COMMERCE DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY. THIS IS A FIVE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLAR MANUFACTURING OPERATION IN THREE COUNTRIES. COST MAY INCREASE AS SEVEN BILLION Q-PHONES WILL BE DISBURSED TO ALL PEOPLE ON EARTH. THE QFS WILL CREATE ITS OWN INTERNET THAT WILL WORK OFF ITS TRINARY CODE AND PERHAPS A G8 NETWORK FOR SATCOM.

WWG1WGA

@ITandTechnologies
What happens when it wishes to rid the planet of the carbon based life form infestation.?
That’s what the tin foil hatsats are for, man.
will it know how to post a pic on icky ???? just askin
https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/44650

Just for you OSD!!!!!!! Your Homey

https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/44654

It’s going to be Biblical!!!!!!
https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/44650

Just for you OSD!!!!!!! Your Homey Originally Posted by bambino
dos that link work for anybody ???? just askin
Pelosis on the run

https://t.me/rrndaily/175004

No Q phone for her!!!!
dos that link work for anybody ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
The Buffalo Mafia’s getting Q phones!!!!!
����IMPORTANT!! IMPORTANT!! IMPORTANT!!����

Canada resident report:

"Guys, you need to know what's going on! The world is waking up more than ever and it was all of a sudden! Let me explain:
I live in Canada. Canada imports a lot from the USA, a lot of our food here comes from there too. As we are neighbors, everything comes by truck. in early January, the prime minister of Canada implemented that Canadian truck drivers would have to have a health passport to enter and leave the country via the US border. Well, it wasn't very well received. 18,000 truck drivers were fired because they do not want to be vaccinated. so, these truck drivers got together to make a march from one end of the country (Britain’s Columbia) to the capital, Ottawa, where the prime minister is (like the plateau). However… a lot of people started to support the truck drivers. the truck drivers started to receive a lot of cash donations for food and gasoline until there (a 6 day trip). One thing led to another, a herd effect was happening until, suddenly, the truck drivers decided that they will no longer fight for them, but for everyone!!! they've decided that they're going to march to the prime minister and they won't budge from there until the prime minister drops the health passport, the masks, all the restrictions, everything!! They said: until we restore our freedom, we will not leave here. but the best you will know now: the movement grew so much that they left one end of the country on Monday, with each city they pass, more truckers and cars of ordinary people, families, join. People are all in their favor. the restaurants are giving away free food to the people on the march. Hotels letting you sleep for free. Free filling stations. The whole country joined and accumulated 5 MILLION DOLLARS for the march (food, gasoline, etc). there are now 100,000 Canadian truck drivers and last night 13,000 American truck drivers entered the country to participate. There's almost no one against it! The country has completely woken up! Saturday morning they will arrive in the capital and will lock down the surroundings of the “plateau” until freedom is restored in the country. This is so incredible that now Australia is already organizing their march! you need to search YouTube for the videos of this march, it's over, the country will stop on Saturday! Search YouTube and TikTok (even better) for “truck convoy 2022” or “convoy to Ottawa 2022” and you will see the beauty that is happening!
England and Denmark have already run out of passports. with the bigger countries struggling in this way, the less developed ones end up following along. Wait until Saturday! Please pray for the truckers and everyone involved!"

This is an act for freedom with the union of all. Wake up, PEOPLE.
https://www.newsweek.com/robert-lama...e-dies-1674275

Quit over the vaccine mandate and has now quit living due to not having the vaccine.
Can one round man form a circle?

Answer is no.

But ne can spread cyberattacks. Careful with any of the links posted by the poster known as “bambino.”

If he can’t or won’t open, cut and paste content from his Facebook, errr, telegram feed, why should you take a chance?

Very suspicious.

Stay safe.
They’re coming. Of course, I’ll be getting mine in the first rollout. Because I’m a Q digital soldier;
💥💥Q PHONES 💥💥
ARE COMING

SAY GOODBYE TO IPHONES 😎 💫✨

WWG1WGA

@ITandTechnologies Originally Posted by bambino
Hey wait a minute, 5G cause Covid! You still getting one?

����Q PHONES ����
ARE COMING

SAY GOODBYE TO IPHONES �� ��✨

Q-PHONES ARE ALREADY DEVELOPED AND MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY, UNITED KINGDOM WITH FINAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE IN THE UNITED STATES. THIS SMARTPHONE IS 3 DIMENSIONAL AND OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. IT WILL BECOME ONE OF THE MAIN TOOLS FOR DIRECT CREDIT AND EXPENDITURES IN DAILY LIFE FOR CONSUMER RETAIL AND BUSINESS COMMERCE DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY. THIS IS A FIVE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLAR MANUFACTURING OPERATION IN THREE COUNTRIES. COST MAY INCREASE AS SEVEN BILLION Q-PHONES WILL BE DISBURSED TO ALL PEOPLE ON EARTH. THE QFS WILL CREATE ITS OWN INTERNET THAT WILL WORK OFF ITS TRINARY CODE AND PERHAPS A G8 NETWORK FOR SATCOM.

WWG1WGA

@ITandTechnologies Originally Posted by bambino

I'm sure they'll make an extra special one for you. Probably come with a helmet to protect that precious noggin of yours...probably hits the table sort of hard when you fall asleep in your basement hitting the refresh button in your browser. lol

But to stay on topic, will this phone have a "panic" button just in case some reality seeps into the communications? Want to make sure the Q'ucks stay in fantasy land, so I can keep laughing indefinitely.