50% FOR Impeachment

G'day political pollsters,

So the Rasmussen poll people (Rasmussen is one of the
MOST accurate pollsters over the last 20 years) are out
with a Biden Impeachment telephone poll... And here's the result:

50% of responders want Biden IMPEACHED.
45% say don't Impeach him.

But here's two of the stand-out things:

34% of DEMOCRATS who responded want him Impeached.

As-do 50% - FIFTY PERCENT of black voters.

... No wonder Biden's poll numbers are in the shithouse!

#### Salty
Well, yeah, I bet a lot of Democrats would love to have a POTUS Harris at this point.
This also tells me that at least 50% of Americans don't even know what the requirement is for a President to be Impeached.

Its not enough to be a garbage fire of a President. You have to actually break laws-- its not illegal to suck at your job.
This also tells me that at least 50% of Americans don't even know what the requirement is for a President to be Impeached.

Its not enough to be a garbage fire of a President. You have to actually break laws-- its not illegal to suck at your job. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I disagree, Grace.

If the four years of the Trump Presidency taught us anything, it was that impeachment is a total political process, subject to the whims of who has control over the House of Representatives.

Just make up shit. Have a willing Press report it as fact, vote to impeach.

Of course, the catch is there still has to be a trial in the Senate, where sanity can be induced into the process.
Jackie,
The high crimes and misdemeanors clause of impeachment has to be met.

The last successful impeachment was maybe 2 decades ago. A Louisiana Federal judge was found guilty on several factual counts, not political crap.
Rasmussen. Lol.

Most accurate, LMAO.

No wonder you believe some crazy shit, Salty.
Well, yeah, I bet a lot of Democrats would love to have a POTUS Harris at this point. Originally Posted by SecretE
That's why they voted for it, wasn't it?
Its not enough to be a garbage fire of a President. You have to actually break laws-- its not illegal to suck at your job. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Actually, as for Clinton if people think you're doing a good job it's ok to "break laws." BTW: What "laws" did Trump break?

I don't believe Bitten should be impeached. To me too much time over the immediate past Presidents (back to Clinton) was wasted on "impeachments." In addition Bitten would follow and PissLousy would follow her. Nothing positive would get done until 2025. We don't have that long.
Jackie,
The high crimes and misdemeanors clause of impeachment has to be met.

The last successful impeachment was maybe 2 decades ago. A Louisiana Federal judge was found guilty on several factual counts, not political crap. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yeh, sure.

Under the high crimes and misdemeanors clause as interpreted by the Pelosi lead House, that could be anything she wanted it to be.

True, it is not supposed to work that way. She proved that by the House acting as a Grand Jury, she could follow the axiom that “you can indict a ham sandwich if you so choose”.

This is why the Founders left it up to the Senate to convict.

All Pelosi did was cheapen the impeachment process. She turned it into a partisan side show.
Like a blowjob.
Actually, as for Clinton if people think you're doing a good job it's ok to "break laws." BTW: What "laws" did Trump break?

I don't believe Bitten should be impeached. To me too much time over the immediate past Presidents (back to Clinton) was wasted on "impeachments." In addition Bitten would follow and PissLousy would follow her. Nothing positive would get done until 2025. We don't have that long. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Psst... might want to go reread my post-- at no point in time did I say that Trump broke any laws, either. Except... he has-- but for whatever reason, that wasn't what they were pursuing him for. The Stormy Daniels payoff from campaign funds would have been enough-- but they were too busy trying to chase conspiracies that they couldn't get to stick.

Unless you've got something pretty dark and shady-- the Impeachment process is a waste of time and taxpayer dollars... even in Clinton's case. I don't give a fuck if someone lies about getting a blowjob, under oath or otherwise (he never should have been asked) -- I'm pretty sure every male on this board has lied about a blowjob.
Read the reviews on this board.

Lots of impeachable offenses.
Like a blowjob. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That compromised the Office of the President!

libs dont see it. But that is a biggie. Than he lied about it! Then he foolishly lied about bj's not being sex!
Unbelievable double standard. That’s something the Trumpists can’t wrap their heads around.

A blowjob from an intern is a threat to national security but a blowjob to a foreign leader isn’t.

Go away with that silly shit, bro.
Unbelievable double standard. That’s something the Trumpists can’t wrap their heads around.

A blowjob from an intern is a threat to national security but a blowjob to a foreign leader isn’t.

Go away with that silly shit, bro. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who gave a bj to a foreign leader?