BBBJ and GFE!

Most of us, especially us old timers, know that BBBJ is considered GFE! With that being said, I do believe that a woman has the right to offer GFE, but exclude the BBBJ! She may want to cover that sucker up and to each his own in my opinion! Ok, let's hear your thoughts!

And for the record, I do offer bbbj! Just want to clear up any questions for the newbies!
BBBJ is always ymmv. A lady has a right to decline that activity at any time. The hobbyist has the right to post the review saying what was/wasn't offered. I have had providers ask me not to report bbbj or cim on reviews and have complied with their wishes. Now if the issue is important for my brothers to know, then the information will be posted no matter what.
I agree with you lana and i also prefer the bbbj lol
I personally like the DFK, LFK..any kind of kissing makes it more GFE to me than BBBJ. However, with that said, most (hobbyists) reviewers seem to think CBJ is a deal-breaker.
i think it is a stretch to call someone GFE that does not do bbbj. that doesn't mean it can't be a good session just not what the typical hobbiest calls GFE...
  • npita
  • 12-31-2009, 08:59 AM
Most of us, especially us old timers, know that BBBJ is considered GFE! With that being said, I do believe that a woman has the right to offer GFE, but exclude the BBBJ! She may want to cover that sucker up and to each his own in my opinion! Ok, let's hear your thoughts!

And for the record, I do offer bbbj! Just want to clear up any questions for the newbies! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
BBBJ is part of the standard definition of GFE. I've NEVER had a CBJ and no girlfriend would ever do a CBJ. Unless GFE has some standard definition, the term itself would be meaningless.
BBBJ and LFK are the gold standard for GFE, but not all hobbyists are the same. Asking a provider to go down on someone that has bad hygiene or a stinky dick is asking alot. Use your own judgement. YMMV may depend on your attitude to the provider. If your nice to her, she should be nice to you. Find your favorite and wear her out. Just my 2 cents worth.
Find your favorite and wear her out. Originally Posted by Bestman200600

Love that...hmmm, could make a good sig line
JohnJohn, you can wear me out any day baby.

On the thoughts of bbbj and GFE........ I offer both and couldn't see visiting with you gentlemen without either. I'm a very "touchy feely" person and love giving lots of attention. As well, I love to receive it. It makes for a very relaxing time together, and makes you feel "wanted". And isn't feeling "wanted" what we are looking for?
I don't mind CBJ as long as their is a lot of foreplay around the shaft and ball area.
I have known some girls that would only give their boyfriends CBJ! LOL! Of course they probably don't keep them very long! LOL!
I agree that kissing and BBBJ are thought of as industry standards, but would submit that GFE is probably more than that. I think it extends to a service orientated attitude that tries to do everything possible to make the cllient happy. That hinges on a person who really likes the work, and their clients. The more I hobby the more I am convinced that the best providers have a personality that works toward creating what, to the client at least, seems like an emotional connection. That connection does not have to have BBBJ to be real to the client.Notice I said seems. Just my two cents adjusted for inflation.
Interesting thread, so if a provider gives a CBJ, at the gentlemen requests, she is not GFE? Granted i have not meant many men who wanted CBJ, i guess i never thought of bbbj as a GFE thing. I thought it was more the LFK, especially DFK, and the touching, and the intimate conversation. Things you would not get during PSE.
Lookin4, you make GREAT points here! I would think it's all about your "connection" and the attitude of the lady that would make it more GFE.

Everyone likes different things and if a lady makes you feel like a king but wishes to do a CBJ then you may not even notice (?). Well, okay, maybe you WOULD notice but it might not be so awful...does that make any sense at all?

If a gentleman REQUESTS a CBJ then it shouldn't even make much difference. The REST of the time would still be GFE in HIS opinion, right?

As for me? You let me know what you want!
I still say they need to get away from GFE. For most men the girlfriend experience is what we are trying to avoid. We get sore knees . . . from begging. For many begging is probably akin to foreplay.