Looking for in home personal trainer

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but surely there are some hard-bodies hot girls out there that know a thing or two about fitness and working out. I genuinely am looking for a personal trainer that could come over about once a week. No BCD involved, just a workout. Seeing how out of shape I am now we probably would start with a half hour and work up from there. I have posted ads various places stating that I am looking for a female trainer and I've got about a dozen responses from males.

Send me a PM if you are remotely interested and we can talk about the details.
Hayden Hightower - pretty lady, awesome body, and she is a personal trainer.

netman
Payton Palmer does or used to do personal training.....I think?
Payton and Hayden is/are great! ....

Schedule appt. with both, get back to us with which one you like best. Can't wait!

climbon2

Seriously, either would be a good choice.
Payton and Hayden is/are great! ....

Schedule appt. with both, get back to us with which one you like best. Originally Posted by climbon2
Funny......

other than what has been said .... any thoughts? Any ladies out there feel free to send me a PM.
I have a neighbor who is a trainer but he isn't very pretty! Sorry...
Having graduated Marine Corps boot camp, I can be a PT with a drill instructor mentality I'm not pretty but you'll get into shape

PUSH-UPS, PUSH-UPS, SIT-UPS!!!! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!! PUSH-UPS, SIT-UPS, PUSH-UPS!!!! GET ON LINE, EYEBALLS!!!
I just noticed a provider on the other "other" board. She is visiting Dallas currently. Checkout www.FitFlexing.com. Good luck.

J
I would say Hayden Hightower for sure, awesome body.
I just noticed a provider on the other "other" board. She is visiting Dallas currently. Checkout www.FitFlexing.com. Good luck.

J Originally Posted by jstudboy69
She'd whip my ass!
Tara with a body like that you should be a personal trainer, I would let you train me anytime
I will second that....I would be first in line for a training session with Tara
I'd let Tara train my ass