Provider Showcases. I like 'em!

I was wondering why all the Providers have not signed up for the Provider Showcases. Such a great idea. Way to go eccie!

Just looked at Taylor Kisses Showcase, the Provider of the Day. WOW! She is gorgeous! I have never seen her before, but her Provider Showcase surely got my attention.

Why wouldn't a Provider have one?
You're a post whore!!

I also like the showcases, great idea for Eccie.
I sure would like to see some people from an old board up there
Holy moly, she is beautiful! I love her photos.
Is there a way to sort the showcases by city or at least state?

RR

RR Originally Posted by RobRoy
I agree with this . . sounds like an idea for a new upgrade.
To be able to see showcases by city, state or region would be nice.

Of course, then you'd really see how great we have it here in the DFW area, and all the other folks would want to move here. lol
In the works! New sort options...........patience.
Holy moly, she is beautiful! I love her photos. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Carrie, I love the new Blog! And you also have a great Showcase, too.

You're a post whore!!

I also like the showcases, great idea for Eccie. Originally Posted by slims099

Yes, I AM a post whore!

Gee, I wish Hobbyists could have a Showcase....

Gee, I wish Hobbyists could have a Showcase.... Originally Posted by omaha2dallas
Hahaha, maybe we can post hobbyist ads too!
Has a provider ever paid you for sex??? Like the showcase.
The Showcases are awesome--just one of the many reasons that this site is top shelf among all hobby boards!

I agree with this . . sounds like an idea for a new upgrade.
To be able to see showcases by city, state or region would be nice.

Of course, then you'd really see how great we have it here in the DFW area, and all the other folks would want to move here. lol Originally Posted by Stevexox02

You can already search the SHOWCASE. Simply get the pull down bucket and select SEARCH SHOWCASES, you will then get a large menu of parameters, including region, to search from.

Now if we can just get some ladies from Ohio, PA, IN, and Kentucky to put them up!

The Texas and Arkansas ladies are way HOT, and Carrie, you are at the top!

HAVE FUN!

--Anon
Yes the showcases are a great thing

RR Originally Posted by RobRoy
The ability to do this and a whole lot of other things is already built into the system. You just need to go to the right menu when playing with the Provider showcases. I am going to take a little bit of liberty here and post a few screen shots to help others wanting to use this search feature to its full capacity.

What you must do first is to click on the Provider Showcase tab and select Search Showcases at the bottom of the pull-down menu. You can't get any sorting if you choose any of the four different Browse Options. See image below.

Once you have selected the Search Showcases option, you are presented with a new screen. To the left is a list of options of every single criteria you are able to use to sort out your desired showcases. To the right is a display of all the available showcases since you have yet to select any specific requirements. The 8th item from the top is Metro Location. Click on the arrow and you'll get a list of all the Metro areas listed on the different showcases. The right side of the screenshot has been cropped out to save space

You may also add any other criteria that may fit your particular wants and needs. The system will auto update the showcases shown to the right. If it doesn't, you need to scroll to the bottom when you are done selecting from the list and click on search. Only the showcases that meet your criteria will be shown.

As an example, I used the Search Showcases option, selected the Metro Area as Texas-Dallas, under the "area of incall" field I chose North Dallas and finally I chose that the Provider should have an Incall. These are the showcases that were shown to me.

A special note to everyone. The more things you select, the fewer hits that you will get. To the ladies it should also be noted that the more complete your Showcase is, the more likely you are to get business from this amazing feature ( There has got to be more than five women with an Incall in North Dallas featured here). Mind your spelling and be as thorough as possible when filling out the information for your showcase. The search can only return the results if things are spelled out correctly. This obviously assumes the hobbyist also knows the proper word and name and can spell it correctly when doing a search.

I hope this post helps a few people here.
Wow, now that is service, outlining it with screen shots and everything. See, is EECIE awesome or what?