WOW

I am sure this has been posted somewhere before, but wow, ECCIE is a HUGE upgrade from ASPD. I just made the switch the other day and have been highly impressed by all the bells and whistles, such as the provider showcase. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who constructed this board. My hat is off to you!
I totally agree. This is a great site!
I concur
I also concur. Well done!
Above +1
Its fun .. I like it
It needs some breakin' in, i.e. more reviews, but it does seem better. I guess y'all learned from the mistakes of others.

Here's something that I could use a little clarification on: "Reviews" under a user's avatar. Above me, we have SweetKendall, who currently has 0 reviews. Does that mean that she hasn't been reviewed or hasn't reviewed anyone? I ask mostly because I would really like to know more about SweetKendall's services (her website suggests that she's down for Long Term Relationships, which is antithetical), but also because I want to know if that tally goes up when someone is reviewed. That was one of the flaws of ASPD; under the CP, I think it would say that providers didn't have any reviews, even when they did.

I also like that the search isn't limited to 5 characters. That'll make BP easier to navigate.

However, it seems that everyone is dumping old threads. That's kinda annoying.