Analysts Didn't Believe Bin Laden Was Buried At Sea

Another Obama lie? Possibly. Given that most of what he says is a lie, there's a pretty good chance he lied about this.

Here's the article:

Directors of the private U.S. security firm Stratfor did not believe that Osama bin Laden was buried at sea, according to Stratfor emails published by WikiLeaks.

At 5:26 a.m. on May 2, the morning after Barack Obama announced the successful raid on bin Laden's Abbottabad compound, Stratfor CEO George Friedman sent an email with the subject "[alpha] OBL" that said:
Reportedly, we took the body with us. Thank goodness.

Fred Burton, Stratfor's vice president for intelligence, followed that up at 5:51 a.m. with an email titled "[alpha] Body bound for Dover, DE on CIA plane" that said:

Than [sic] onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda.
At 1:36 p.m. Burton replied to a thread named "Re: OBL's corpse" with the message:

Body is Dover bound, should be here by now.

That contradicts the official story that bin Laden's body was handled in accordance with Islamic tradition and released into the sea from a U.S. Navy vessel.

Stratfor provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations and government agencies, including the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Marines and the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/leake...#ixzz2JykvVrmL
video proof.......

Another Obama lie? Possibly. Given that most of what he says is a lie, there's a pretty good chance he lied about this. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Another StupidOldLyingFart lie? Possibly. Given that most of what he (or she) says is a lie, there's a pretty good chance he/she lied about this.
Crabby old geezer trying to out do his stupidest thread ever.
Crabby old geezer trying to out do his stupidest thread ever. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't know where StupidOldLyingFart finds all of his stupid shit, unless it is in the bottom of the toilet. Even at that, someone is trying desperately to flush it. I believe his daily goal is to start at least one thread every day that is stupider than his stupidest thread from the day before. If he did accidentally start a worthwhile thread, no one would ever know it because anyone with even a little intelligence will automatically dismiss anything that has his name attached to it!

Geez, the guy is totally eaten up with the dumb ass! I heard his Daddy is Buford T. Justice and this is what "Daddy" told him years ago:

"There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!"
So why did Stratfor send those emails?
So why did Stratfor send those emails? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Other than the StupidOldLyingFarts of the world, who gives a damn?
Better question(s): Why would anyone use Stratfor's confidential intelligence services if he can't even keep a simple email confidential?
Or why would someone in that business not send an email of that subject matter uncoded?
Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity swim meet?

Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner?

Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

"You're talking about Delta, sir."

Dean Wormer: Of course I'm talking about Delta, you TWERP!
They are a private sector contractor.

Who says they were even involved in the Bin Laden operation?

Were they ever mentioned in the two books written on the subject?

You could have sent the same e-mails to BigTex. Does that make them true?
Tex, can you PROVE that Bin Laden was buried at sea? Any witnesses come forward from either the navy or marines? You know that they also have cell phones. We got a photo of Hussein being hung but not one, single photo of Bin Laden....that is just so strange and unbelievable.

Of course if it was believed that Bin Laden was dead then he could retire safely and Obama could take credit. All you need is some fool to take his place for one night.
Tex, can you PROVE that Bin Laden was buried at sea? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Apparently Congressman Rogers believes bin Laden was buried at sea. Do you know something about bin Laden's burial that the Congressman doesn't know?

"Rep. Mike Rogers of Michigan, the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said burying bin Laden at sea was "prudent."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/02/bin.laden.burial.at.sea/index.html

Perhaps the more appropriate question would be, can JD the Custodian prove that bin Laden wasn't buried at sea?
I've seen that Saddam Hussein is dead. I've been told that Osama bin Laden is dead.
I've seen that Saddam Hussein is dead. I've been told that Osama bin Laden is dead. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Smell this turd, Turdy the Turdfly!

• WTF
  • 02-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Good Lord, now our Tea Wackers are disputing if Navy Seals killed Osama!

Who cares where he is buried. The main thing was they did not want some place for followers to worship. If they lied about where and how he was buried to save Amercian troops lives...who gives a shit. They could of put him in a woodchipper for all I care.