telling bp girl you're on eccie

I'm wondering if this would lead to better service for eccie members, if you tell her before the session begins. If she thinks that you might write a review, she might up her service level. Any experiences?
Or she will jack the price up. Never tell them anything they don't need to know, especially at first. After a few visits, maybe then tell them about Eccie, maybe
Or she will jack the price up. Never tell them anything they don't need to know, especially at first. After a few visits, maybe then tell them about Eccie, maybe Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
This!!! Plus 100

Back when I first came on the board, it was like fight club - you don't TALK about fight club!!!

ECCIE is not for every hooker on the planet, and if you feel the need to mention it to obtain "better" service, you are seeing the wrong ladies (whether on BP or not).

Just my dos centavos.
I've mentioned this site to a few, ones that I felt had the 'eccie potential'. Some have heard of it already and don't think much of it. Others just never act on it.
Great! Tell the Eccie skunks they can make more money without improving their service and skills and upgrade their menu.

No wonder prices for many of these newbies with poor reviews and poor service are skyrocketing.

Everyone should start at $200 per hour and then earn their way up the price ladder based on points they accumulate from positive reviews.
Way back when I frequented BP, I was still very selective about which women I told about ECCIE. It had to be a woman that I'd seen a few times and felt she was "ECCIE worthy". These were diamonds in the rough that I found. These chicks were only charging $120-$140 an hr and with their looks and level of service could have easily commanded $250-$300/Hr and gotten it with ease. Only 1 out of the 4 women I told actually came and made a profile. But she didn't even stay long.

As the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"
As the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"[/QUOTE]

Or as I like to say, "you can lead a ho to water, but you can't make her THINK!"
  • grean
  • 06-24-2016, 03:41 PM
As the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink" Originally Posted by MaximumFun
Or as I like to say, "you can lead a ho to water, but you can't make her THINK!" [/QUOTE]

Or you can cum in her mouth but can't make her swallow.
Or you can cum in her mouth but can't make her swallow.[/QUOTE]

LMAO! Even better. Permission to steal that one man....
Great! Tell the Eccie skunks they can make more money without improving their service and skills and upgrade their menu.

No wonder prices for many of these newbies with poor reviews and poor service are skyrocketing.

Everyone should start at $200 per hour and then earn their way up the price ladder based on points they accumulate from positive reviews. Originally Posted by CG2014
I don't know if your comment is directed at me or not, but actually, when I tell them about this site, I tell them that Eccie guys EXPECT more, and I let them know what that 'more' is (shit like bbbj, msog, kissing, etc). This is probably why many don't make the plunge, so to speak...at least most of the ones I try to get on here.
"you can lead a whore to culture, but you cant make her think."
-- dorothy parker

back on topic, "progressive disclosure" - only tell them as much as needed to get what you want from them at that time. no need to tell them more that is necessary esp if it will fall on deaf ears.
Maybe. Gotta throw 'em some bait and see if they bite.

• BLM69
  • 06-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by needingmilking
Another "I was wondering" thread
I don't know if your comment is directed at me or not, but actually, when I tell them about this site Originally Posted by Randall Creed
It wasn't directed at you. It was directed at the OP.

We need more quality Providers on Eccie who are here to have fun doing it as much as we guys are having fun meeting them and not Providers that came from BP who are just here to make more money and give poor service and make it all feel mechanical with no IOP.