uber

wow i just had my worst fucking experience this afternoon.

I wouldn't use these fuckers for shit

i'd rather walk
Sorry you had a shitty experience. Make sure you review the terrible driver.

Try Lyft. I've never had a problem with them. The hiring process for Lyft requires them to ride with an established driver and show they aren't weird or an asshole.
Sorry you had a shitty experience. Make sure you review the terrible driver.

Try Lyft. I've never had a problem with them. The hiring process for Lyft requires them to ride with an established driver and show they aren't weird or an asshole. Originally Posted by SA Angel

Just know a lot of UBER drivers are Lyft drivers too, they do both.... just sayin.

i'd rather walk Originally Posted by hittinit
I've been thinking of using uber. What happened?
What what I love Uber!!
Been using Uber for almost 4 years now. Yes I do come across shitty drivers every now and then, but I would say majority of them have been nice. Uber over a cab any day. And yes mostly lyft and uber drivers are the same, they use 2 platforms to get as many rides as they can.
I took an Uber last night period I also took a Lyft ride last night. The Lyft driver claim to have been lost it took 3 hours to get me to my appointment and back.
I took an Uber last night period I also took a Lyft ride last night. The Lyft driver claim to have been lost it took 3 hours to get me to my appointment and back. Originally Posted by MeganGood
How does one get lost with GPS? smh
I used to pay about $40 for a cab from the airport to my house. Last time I took Uber and paid less than $20. I'm down with Uber

i'd rather walk

Let ne see from the above you had a bad experience, but it would be more informative if there was more details. I have a bad experince at times with Walmart but I still occasionally shop there

I have used UBER since I have moved back to your city in March... To and from the airport and my daughters use uber. I have not had a bad experience myself.. Will continue to use until I do.. There is always a Cab, your feet, a bike, ....
How does one get lost with GPS? smh Originally Posted by Quagmire007
Great question.the guy was an idiot
Agree hard to get lost with a GPS but most will get you home safe, especially after a night out.