URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=415376
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West side
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Middle Eastern
Physical Description: Pretty face, curves in the right places, not a spinner, hugggee MM, nice ass, non distracting tats
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve never seen her looking like that or acting ghetto. I will say she will fuck and suck you untip you cant take anymore. One of the best in the hobby for sure. Pretty nervous until you get past her screening. After that she just wants you to fuck her down when she aint sucking you off. Literally begs to be fucked. No fake shit with her.
Originally Posted by pen15club
I’ve never seen her looking like that or acting ghetto. I will say she will fuck and suck you untip you cant take anymore. One of the best in the hobby for sure. Pretty nervous until you get past her screening. After that she just wants you to fuck her down when she aint sucking you off. Literally begs to be fucked. No fake shit with her. Originally Posted by Ironmann11
Been trying to see her. Almost did last weekend until my god damn cell tower in my area was out and I couldn’t sent or receive texts.
Dang. I must put her to the test! Good review
  • Pbmgd
  • 02-20-2019, 02:12 PM
I had a similar, very positive experience with her. Great PSE.

She's definitely on my TDL, but not sure I can handle all the drama and her telling you to get condoms (dafuq?). Maybe I'll hit her up on P411 to see if it eases the screening pain.
Heh I like consistency
You can't act BSC one day then bring your A game the next
  • jt713
  • 02-20-2019, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by pen15club
  • jt713
  • 02-20-2019, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Number1stunner
Donation is on her P411, for the inquiring minds. P411 can be a blessing if your grandfathered in, JS.
Donation is on her P411, for the inquiring minds. P411 can be a blessing if your grandfathered in, JS. Originally Posted by dcatch01
FYI: Unless the standard has changed they have to charge on P411 the same as off the board and vice versa ...

....in other words ....... same fee amount.
My experience, often times, is that there is a p411 discount...js