Penthouse Club

Did the Penthouse open this past weekend and if so how was it
I went two weeks ago this Saturday They spent some money on the place first class
Very wide open set up All vip suites up stairs They have staff that helps the girls on and off the stage and picks up there money for them The wife enjoyed it Personally they need to get some better looking dancers with less tats
I went two weeks ago The wife enjoyed it Originally Posted by amadeus456
Wow! Good for you!
Personally they need to get some better looking dancers with less tats Originally Posted by amadeus456

Look at the part of town it's in. Seems strange that they spent all that money considering the location. Rick's couldn't make it with an upscale place a couple miles up the road at Imperial Valley. That place has changed ownership several times and keeps going downhill.

There just isn't enough disposable income in the area. The ship or the church are better options unless management is going to look the other way as far as ITC goes. Aside from that I don't get the draw.
Personally they need to get some better looking dancers with less tats Originally Posted by amadeus456

Look at the part of town it's in. Seems strange that they spent all that money considering the location. Rick's couldn't make it with an upscale place a couple miles up the road at Imperial Valley. That place has changed ownership several times and keeps going downhill.

There just isn't enough disposable income in the area. The ship or the church are better options unless management is going to look the other way as far as ITC goes. Guys with disposable income aren't opposed to going to a different side of town for some new action but there's got to be eye candy AND action. Otherwise go to some of the known places. Aside from that I don't get the draw.
I agree with you boardman We usually prefer the men’s club

There just isn't enough disposable income in the area. The ship or the church are better options unless management is going to look the other way as far as ITC goes. Guys with disposable income aren't opposed to going to a different side of town for some new action but there's got to be eye candy AND action. Otherwise go to some of the known places. Aside from that I don't get the draw. Originally Posted by boardman
I can agree to a certain extent. It's(supposedly) between two other strip clubs(Chica's and Coyote Mansion). I was looking for it last night and couldn't find it.
I literally shares a wall with Chicas
I can agree to a certain extent. It's(supposedly) between two other strip clubs(Chica's and Coyote Mansion). I was looking for it last night and couldn't find it. Originally Posted by kerwil62
It's right next door to Chicas. I mean right up against it. Used to be a furniture store. It's painted all black now.
...Rick's couldn't make it with an upscale place a couple miles up the road at Imperial Valley. ... Aside from that I don't get the draw. Originally Posted by boardman
Remember Lipstick? It was a "working class" strip club with heavy business and good looking but not "Rick's" quality dancers. Place was packed. Then the owner built Michael's and alienated his clientle. At one point to increase business he put dancers on seven stages but the place floundered. Later it became TGSOE but I haven't been back in years.

Sounds like a similar situation.

Speaking of Rick's. Remember when they were listed on the NYSE and had three locations in Houston?
Lipstick was my favorite place, lots of 6,7,8 type blue collar ladies, several stages, when it rained water came in everywhere, lol, plenty of parking, great place, had move to build new building and then let st liquor liscence, lost girls, lost customers, never got it going again
Had move = bad move
I literally shares a wall with Chicas Originally Posted by amadeus456
It's right next door to Chicas. I mean right up against it. Used to be a furniture store. It's painted all black now. Originally Posted by boardman
Oh, OK. That's why I missed it. Thanks fellas!
Hmmmmm...... Sounds like a visit is in order...............

Penthouse.........
Any other Intel on this place?