Ladies? Do you want to do a GC Lunch, Dinner or Cocktail Party?

I know it is a part of the After Parties for the Social events.... and not all get to hang out that long......

I know there are a few that hang out with us from time to time in the clubs.....

But I also know there are more than a few that like to "get their freak on"......

Either post it publicly here or PM me your interest......

I've been asked by a couple of ladies to look into putting together a Community Wide GC Event that would not be the typical "by invitation only" event that the GC Luncheons are all about....

We are approaching the Holiday season soon and it might be a part of some kickoff event for the annual fundraiser.....

IF so I would like a couple of the ladies to step forward to "CoHost" it with Ztonk and I. IF interested include that in a PM....

If you don't want to PM me then contact Ztonk.... although he might say "HUH?" because I don't always tell him up front when we are doing a party!..... But he rolls with it and rises to the occasion!

Note to Ztonk: OK... So this was one of those things I was going to talk to you about when you had time for a drink!... If you don't get away soon so we can talk don't be surprised at the little party you end up hosting at home for a select few!