Importing The Table Shower?

Early in my career in the hobby I did frequent the AMP from time to time. Of course, with so many wonderful local and independent providers available, the novelty soon wore off. One thing I wish some of the ladies around here would borrow and recreate from the AMP is the table shower. I saw a few threads here where ladies were asking about what type of permanent incall location to design, and I wonder if any ladies would ever consider installing one of these in their location?

What a great idea! For me, the best part of an AMP visit was the TS. Nothing like the personal service of a pretty lady washing and scrubbing you down... and drying you off when your done!!

Would also eliminate all the "dirty ass" complaints we have all heard before
Early in my career in the hobby I did frequent the AMP from time to time. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Got to love the '60's

Would also eliminate all the "dirty ass" complaints we have all heard before Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
agree to that...a good 5 minute soak is good for both of us
Some of us just take good showers before a date. I dont desire to get myslef cleaned on the same little table shower countless other guys have used even if a bottle of 409 is sitting next to it.

I can wash myself just fine. i see no allure in a tableshower. Would just get in the way I bet as an extra thing ladies have to carry to their incall. Maybe if it was retractable and foldable. I can just see this as a wet mess in the bathroom much easier to just wash yourself prior.
Some of us just take good showers before a date. I dont desire to get myslef cleaned on the same little table shower countless other guys have used even if a bottle of 409 is sitting next to it.

I can wash myself just fine. i see no allure in a tableshower. Would just get in the way I bet as an extra thing ladies have to carry to their incall. Maybe if it was retractable and foldable. I can just see this as a wet mess in the bathroom much easier to just wash yourself prior. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Well duh. . .

I never thought of taking a shower before a session. You are kidding right?

You apparently have never had a table shower. . . it is a very different experience. It is as much about pampering and relaxation as it it is about getting clean, if it is done correctly.

As to the thoughts on a sterile environment, I suppose you won't lie back on a massage table or a barber chair at a spa either? For that matter, make sure you don't ever bring a blue light with you to any hotel room, if the idea of previous traffic furls your manhood.

I think you misread the post. We aren't talking about an hotel incall, but rather about ladies that own or lease their incall and can make modifications to it to include a shower room and table and custom design their location.
I thinck it would be cost prohibitive for the vast majority of incalls. Espcially since some here seem to run out of condoms.
I thinck it would be cost prohibitive for the vast majority of incalls. Espcially since some here seem to run out of condoms. Originally Posted by pyramider
That would depend on the level of provider you are talking about. If a lady can afford to purchase or lease her own incall space, chances are putting in a sauna or table shower won't be cost-prohibitive at all.
I would LOVE to have a table like that and be able to offer table showers. Unfortunately, I don't have NEAR enough room!

You are SO right ANONONE, table showers ROCK! It is VERY relaxing!
I agree Table showers rock !

I can wash myself just fine. i see no allure in a tableshower. Would just get in the way I bet as an extra thing ladies have to carry to their incall. Maybe if it was retractable and foldable. I can just see this as a wet mess in the bathroom much easier to just wash yourself prior. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Actually I like a good TS, it is very nice (assumming it is a clean environment) ... as relaxing as a massage ... actual a combination of a bath and a massage.

I like it and I would get longer appointments if that were part of the service. The rest of the AMP is that it is generally not GFE enough.

So the combination of a TS and a good GFE session would be a great service ... I would consider it a cut above.

In fact one of my ATF started the session in the tub in a warm bubble bath ... which was a nice extra, but a good TS to start the session would be even better.
That would depend on the level of provider you are talking about. If a lady can afford to purchase or lease her own incall space, chances are putting in a sauna or table shower won't be cost-prohibitive at all. Originally Posted by ANONONE
at 7k, i think you'd have to be working a hell of a volume business to make it worthwhile to purchase, install, and maintain for a solo provider.

http://www.mybath.biz/p/10-Jet-Vichy-Shower/397/

if the goal is pampering, what about a deep-water bath?
old fashioned Japenese hot tub. Spent a week with a sweet young thing in Tokyo years ago she had one in the bath, doubled as bath tub and soaking tub. that would work also if the space was available. If I had room at home I'd have one for sure
the image anonone had is a high-end table. most spa's just have a table covered w/ some form of fabric [looks like naugahyde, but it's not]. and the women either use a shower head [feels like a rain shower] or a bowl [feels like a waterfall].

dont have to go whole hog to provide the experience.

another alternative is to give the man a shower or bath before the main event.