🚨INCALL CULVER/ANGEL T’S CLOSED🚨

Omg!! .. gotyour6..!
I don't know why but that statement right there,, made me Laugh..Out..Loud!!
That was good..
I would like to say that ANGEL T WAS EVICTED!!! That’s why she can’t be there. She has no longer any say on what goes on there. If she is caught on the property she will be arrested for trespassing. There will be LOTS of changes around here. I hope that all that know me, knows how I conduct business and it’s NOTHING the way ANGEL T does. Feel free to contact me to schedule. Have a fabulous day!!! 💋💋💋
I would like to say Angel T was evicted!! That is why she’s not to be on the property. She no longer has any say in what happens here. If she is caught in the property she will be arrested for trespassing. All of you that know how I conduct business no that is nothing like Angel T! Lots of changes will be made around here! If you like to schedule a time with me give me a call. Have a fabulous day!!💋💋💋
plastic man ...just turned the ...plastic mobile ...backs ...around again!

...thanks fer this ...great ...business ...update an here be ta wishin ya years ...a success!
The brothel known as Sticky Lips(or sheets) Hotel & Party House has a new owner ?

mmmmmmm
owner of building been crystallized ?

new rates please ?
RG&E back on ?
Always thought Sloppy Lips would be a better name
RG&E back on ? Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
gas powered fucking machines ?
I would like to say Angel T was evicted!! That is why she’s not to be on the property. She no longer has any say in what happens here. If she is caught in the property she will be arrested for trespassing. All of you that know how I conduct business no that is nothing like Angel T! Lots of changes will be made around here! If you like to schedule a time with me give me a call. Have a fabulous day!!💋💋💋 Originally Posted by crystalized

I trust the revolving door has been fixed?
Dirty mattress on the floor still?
New name, it still Sticky Sheets Inn
I would like to say that ANGEL T WAS EVICTED!!! 💋💋💋 Originally Posted by crystalized
Thanks Crystal... I thinck most of us surmised that.... but good to have confirmation....
Well this is something...
Ummm wow
I thought there was a tent set up with Christmas lights on the back lawn ? Is it still occupied ?
and by who ? ^^^^
How/why is this location so coveted? Wouldn't a more discreet place be a better idea?