Car Dates?????

What’s the fucking deal with car dates? Why all of a sudden is this a thing? Please someone feel me in?!?!?
What’s the fucking deal with car dates? Why all of a sudden is this a thing? Please someone feel me in?!?!? Originally Posted by InkedNerdyGirly
"Feel me in" may just be part of it.

What’s the fucking deal with car dates? Why all of a sudden is this a thing? Please someone feel me in?!?!? Originally Posted by InkedNerdyGirly
where have you been?
car dates have been around since there were cars.
my first provider car date was about 5 yrs ago.

part of it is risk, part of it is time & cost, part of it is bucket list.
and part of it is seeing if you can get some delites while in the backseat or floorboard or camper top...
car dates are for when provider and hobbyist cant host. There are lots of situations where this can happen.
Nothing like getting blown while driving 70 mph up and down Central Expwy.
I’m with InkedNerdyGirl. Don’t understand how this could be pleasurable or really even possible in today’s car designs. Back in the days of bench seats in cars, oh yea. But today, with center consoles, can’t see how a gal could even get to my twig while driving.

Even today’s backseats are cramped. But is that the ticket? Find obscure spot to both get in back? BJ seems obvious but FS? Really would like to understand.
The risk of handcuffs as well!!!
Nobody wants to pay for a room.

Understandable, especially if you're the guy. Once you're done, you don't need the room.

If it's the middle of summer, and you have a pickup truck or van, I think this could be awesome to get some under a beautiful night sky.

Sure, there's some risk of getting a tap on the window, but it's up to both parties to mitigate those risks.
Sometimes u may just need to run out the Bldg on ur lunch break for a quick car release or maybe your in town visiting family and no time or means to book a room at last minute so car fun can be fun
I like car dates personally and some guys are turned on by it ❤️✨
Spur of the moment, right time, right place, they can be fun !
  • LRH76
  • 01-09-2020, 05:15 AM
Well, if you don't like working I'm sure someone else will.
How right I’m sure you are!!
The risk of handcuffs as well!!! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
This, the term "registered sex offender" comes to mind when I think about car dates now.
Unfortunately this is true if you get caught. I use to have a RW friend who was obsessed with fucking in church parking lots at night. Then she wanted to fuck in restaurant and hotel bathrooms and while the taxi/Uber driver took us around town. It was fun but you never know when you are on camera now. The legal consequences are severe and I’m glad I stopped before I got busted