Crazy Provider

Help, I have a provider calling my kids and GF. I mean WTF.
  • aka
  • 07-14-2012, 11:07 PM
What's she been telling them?
More importantly, why did you give her:

Your real name?
Your real phone number?
ANY information that can be used to track you down IRL?
Why are you pissing and moaning about this in Texas?
Your Dumb "A*** for giving the provider your real number,name,and any other info of your self and family.. and now you come into here wanting us too help you out in figuring out what to do with her. Here's a clue STOP GIVING OUT YOUR REAL INFO.. now you deal with what comes with being a DUMB A**** and go figure it out your self.
Damn Julz29. I agree he is not real bright. But he may be new in the game and may not know about some of the drawbacks. He is now aware for sure. Lets cut him some slack and hope he has learned some things from this.
Now that you have been sufficiently chastised, you can:
appeal to the provider to back off - good luck with that
change the phone numbers
report it to the proper authorities - can you handle the fallout from that?

I am curious too. Why are you putting this in the Dallas forum? Is this a Dallas Eccie provider? If so, it would be alert worthy so others won't get caught up with such bs.

Finally, if you're going to hobby, get a hobby phone. It's cheap insurance.
Good luck
If you aren't going to name her your post is pretty much useless... Also I suggest you look into a p411 account its a great way of keeping your personal information private
  • shlub
  • 07-15-2012, 08:36 AM
One thing... Do we know he gave it out? Not the only way she could have gotten it.
I have a question. Why would the provider call your kids and GF in the first place? Did you piss her off in some fashion? Is she just nuts? I agree that you should protect your real identity, but most providers would not just call your family for no reason. It causes them to lose a client and the GF might go to LE and rat out the provider. If you wish to bring all this up in this forum, you might as well let us know why she is doing this. Did this happen in the Dallas area?
  • jf987
  • 07-15-2012, 11:55 AM
she could have gotten his information off his license plate
Bro it looks like you simple need to change your number and use Google voice or some thing next time.
I'm with Jules on this one. I'm sorry but crazy seems to be going around. P411 is a great service and well worth the fee, especially if you're at all new. Post the provider's id, otherwise, this is a pointless thread. Good luck.
All, Thanks for the advice and beat down. First off, I didnt give the Crazy my info she either went through my phn or pulled it through google. Second I didnt give her name because I do not want the crazy to continue. I was visiting Dallas to answer that. And All I did was fuck her, paid my donation and got out. She started calling me and saying I ws teh one and BS like that. Iwas polite and said that I was not interested. So if all you have is a BS remark Get out. I was looking for some mature advice. To those of you who did thanks.
Give her name and post it as an alert so your brothers can be alerted to her behavior.

Don't give her name and post in the legal forum for advice on how to legally stave off Miss Nutjob.

But since you already started this thread, WTF. Here goes.

As I've written before, a provider going after a hobbyist or a hobbyist going after a provider (or any combination thereof) can be a violation of a least three provisions of the Texas Penal Code -- harassment, stalking, and/or blackmail (which is 'theft' under the law).

How does one divert the attention of the corrupt mind? Through education, of course. Calmly and rationally educate the young lady regarding the law and the possible implications of violating it. Or better yet, hire a good attorney to do it.