Dont Waste your time with this client in Denton

Had an outcall appointment today with an eccie member(grefen01). We have been in communication for awhile but our schedules haven't be able to arrange an appointment. We confirmed the appointment for 1pm. When I arrived at the address that he gave me, I couldn't find the address I admitted to call the client and the first call he acted like he didn't know who I was and hung up. Then I called back and he said he was coming outside. I said ok. I waited about 10 minutes and he never came outside so I left. About 15 minutes later he yahoo messaged me and asked where I was, I turned around and went back. Once I got back to the area he started acting strange and said I was freaking him out and he thought I was the police. We have both been screened so I am not sure why he started acting like this so I just let. He wanted me to lower my rates since he does reviews so Im not sure if thats why or what but he is a complete waste of time.

His yahoo messenger name is txmufmuncher
[RL information removed - Read the ECCIE guidelines, #5 - Staff]

Providers please pm me or call me for all the information
  • shlub
  • 07-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Can you edit this to take out more of the personal info? Removing on a couple of numbers won't stop someone from looking up his RL, especially if phone and address are cross referenced.

It sucks that this happened but you make a huge case for not having a provider visit you at home.
Hmmm I dunno but if he had lived up to his end of things then there wouldnt have been any issue...Most the guys scream about NCNS.( Justifiably so)..Seems like the Providers should have the same luxury..NCNS/ Time wasting is not excusable for Providers nor Hobbiest..
Hmmm I dunno but if he had lived up to his end of things then there wouldnt have been any issue...Most the guys scream about NCNS.( Justifiably so)..Seems like the Providers should have the same luxury..NCNS/ Time wasting is not excusable for Providers nor Hobbiest.. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Guys don't normally out a girl's real world identity and home address. I think that's what the guy objected to, not the posting of the NCNS.
I assume you have a laptop. Punch the address in zillow.com to make sure it is an actual residence. It will tell you if it's a single-family home, duplex, condos, apartment complex, or high rise. It will tell you if it's the fourth house on the corner, north side of the street, or second house, south side. Don't just punch the address into your GPS and go merrily on your way.

When you get there, walk right up to the front door and knock. If the dude answers the door and doesn't want to see you, ask for a cancellation fee. He won't want to make a scene in front of his neighbors, so he'll probably give you $100 plus $20 or $40 for gas.

These assholes who book outcalls then give the provider the runaround give everyone a bad name.
Yeah but it doesn't deserve an outting of his real world info, for fuck's sake.
Guys don't normally out a girl's real world identity and home address. I think that's what the guy objected to, not the posting of the NCNS. Originally Posted by BigEddie

Oh yes they do...not only "real world identity".but real names, addresses, childrens names..etc....if its ok for the guys to do .Then why isnt it ok for the Gals?? ANd unless i came Late to the Party it looks like the OP did mask numbers and names.
Oh yes they do...not only "real world identity".but real names, addresses, childrens names..etc....if its ok for the guys to do .Then why isnt it ok for the Gals?? ANd unless i came Late to the Party it looks like the OP did mask numbers and names. Originally Posted by Texasquest

Never mind... Self edit to be nice.
Oh yes they do...not only "real world identity".but real names, addresses, childrens names..etc....if its ok for the guys to do .Then why isnt it ok for the Gals?? ANd unless i came Late to the Party it looks like the OP did mask numbers and names. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Who said it was okay for the guys to do it? It may happen, but it's not okay. Not HERE, anyway.
This happens a whole lot more than you think it does. The difference between the girls and the men, The girls are more mannerly and let the guys slide. The guys think they have been insulted or something when many of their NCNS are payback for being AHs!
I have never once seen a guy post on eccie about a NCNS where a guy posted a lady's real name, home address, child's name, etc. I didn't say girls don't get outted at all because they do. My post was about NCNS alerts. And you are wrong: it is NOT okay for a guy or a girl to out someone over something like this.
True dat on both fronts...no personal outing for a stand-up, but it should be called to the attention of all. There is a very recent thread in which the shoe was on the other foot and the gal (deservedly so, IMHO) was lambasted--not only for her initial actions but for her failed and obviously dishonest response when she got a bad review for her actions.

Grefen1 you have done a fair number of reviews and seen a fair number of ladies. Maybe there is a valid excuse for what happened (hate to speculate, but the only VALID one I could think of is a SO came home early or something), so hopefully you will step up and do right by this lady. Not only with words on this thread, but actions in the form of restitution. Otherwise, I highly doubt any ladies here would take a chance on you again, incall or outcall.
There is NEVER a valid reason to out ANYONE..Provider or Hobbiest..Regardless if its NCNS or something else..you Said "Guys don't normally out a girl's real world identity and home address" and i was just pointing out the inaccuracy of your statment..And if you did some research you would find instances of Guys outting Girls rL info.including Name Address.Childrens name etc..I dont know if its been done on a NCNS thread.But does that really matter?? What matters is that it happens at all..
There is NEVER a valid reason to out ANYONE..Provider or Hobbiest..Regardless if its NCNS or something else..you Said "Guys don't normally out a girl's real world identity and home address" and i was just pointing out the inaccuracy of your statment..And if you did some research you would find instances of Guys outting Girls rL info.including Name Address.Childrens name etc..I dont know if its been done on a NCNS thread.But does that really matter?? What matters is that it happens at all.. Originally Posted by Texasquest
I was referring to your comment about girls being able to post about NCNS, making the point that guys don't normally out girls in NCNS posts. Since we seem to agree that it is inappropriate to out someone, there's no reason to keep arguing.
Fair Enough bro..