Just got the news...time to say goodbye to yall

Hey everyone,

I just got the news that I have 3-6 months left on this beautiful earth because of a degenerative kidney disease I have been battling for the last few years....I knew one day that the day would come where the official countdown would begin...I found out about this disease a few years ago and knew I probably only had a few years but Doctors wanted me to stay optimistic...i joined ASPD about a week after I found out, because I never wanted to start a relationship that could possible flourish only to have to bring someone else into the sadness of my final days....ASPD provided me with the companionship and fun that I needed in my life, and it continued with ECCIE....I have enjoyed the relationship that I had with my regular provider and the encounters with many other wonderful providers on eccie...many of you were kind to me when i was in the middle east and when i often went back for contract work...I would like to say thank you to all of the providers that have allowed me to feel comfort and pleasure at different times these last 3 yrs...I plan on literally going out with a bang these next few months, so ladies of FT Worth, GET READY!!

Take care everyone...and ROLL TIDE

BamaChamps
As a LSU Tiger fan, I still harbor some resentment on the football field, but I hope your concerns are found to be wrong and you have many more years on this earth. I need the chance to chide you a few times about LSU beating Bama for a championship in the next couple of years.

Good luck!
No matter how many days/weeks/months/years you have left... enjoy them to the fullest!

I hope that you are able to prove the doctors wrong though.
  • b2pop
  • 07-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Good Luck prove them all wrong but most of all enjoy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GODS SPEED MAN AND I WISH YOU ONLY THE BEST
BC10....good luck in the coming weeks / months! I'd go down swinging, too, if I were in the same situation. My prayers are a year down the line you're still posting on eccie and laughing at the medical world at the same time. I echo everyone's sentiments: Enjoy Each Day!
Godspeed..
That's the spirit bamachamps! Enjoy each and every moment. Prayers and thoughts that you're swapping reviews with us for years to cum.
good luck prayers and thoughts sent to you.
gd luck and ill pray for you
  • Caleb
  • 07-16-2012, 02:19 PM
From being deployed in February (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=385753) to this illness, you have had a difficult year. Hope your doctors are wrong and that you have much more time than you noted.
You are a brave man. I am sure many of us would have just laid down and given up. Live each and every day to the fullest. No regrets! You are in my prayers..... I still believe in miracles
Sorry to here that BamaChamps......Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And Today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present..... Make use of the gift of time....
I send my condolences and good vibes your way! As others have said before me, I hope you prove those doctors wrong!
take care sugar and have some fun!
  • fawn
  • 07-16-2012, 03:58 PM
You are definitely in my prayers baby and may all your hopes and dreams come true in the very near future for you !!
That is why this old saying is so true: "Live everyday as if it were your last"
because you never know what tomorrow holds... tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone...