headed to Houston and need a recommendation from DALLAS experts

I am headed to Houston this week...and wanted to have some fun down there one night. Never hobbied there, but I wanted a Dallas opinion. I don't trust the opinions from Houston since Dallas is the gold standard. Any of you gurus have any recommendations? My preferences are:
24-32 years old...
36D+
120-150lbs
dfk
msog
great personality
I hoped this request would make it easier for me instead of reading through a million ads/p411 listings, etc...
Thanks for your help. If you recommendation leads me to a meeting, then I will owe you.....well...not sure buy I will owe you something.
Sexxy Sabrina lives in Houston but travels back and forth to Dallas. Her friend Aubrey who she travels with is great too. Send them a PM to see if she'll be there when you are.

There is another great provider, Alexandra Foxx, from Houston that traveled back and forth from Dallas and Houston. I heard she might be out of the hobby though. Her pic on p411 is down too.

Those are the 3 Houston/Dallas providers I've seen. I'm sure there are others but I can vouch that these 3 are a great time!
Splash Waterfalls you might want to invest in a life jacket if you see her
Splash Waterfalls you might want to invest in a life jacket if you see her Originally Posted by Thatdude
Thanks Dude!