A genuine budget-friendly photographer is here in SA TX!

Imagine going from poorly-lit, grainy pictures taken in your bathroom mirror to clear, bright, well-posed photos that show your best features and hide any minor flaws...all for a fraction of the cost of shooting with a "professional photographer". The simple truth of the matter is that with the quality of cameras today, a few well-placed lights, and some simple software, it doesn't take a lot to get "professional" results. A provider's sales can be adversely impacted by poor pictures and you deserve to upgrade to something better as soon as possible. I use an off-camera flash lighting scheme that lets me shoot at your location. I use an open-source software called gimp (gnu image manipulation program) which can either give you the full extreme glamour treatment or can be used for more natural enhancements. A normal shoot can usually take between 2 to 3 hours because I'm looking for quality and not quantity in my shots. Most body flaws can be hidden with the right poses and/or props. My fee for this is $150 with a $25 non-refundable deposit payable through paypal. This includes the photoshoot with 3 wardrobe changes, a photo cd with all photos taken during shoot, and I will email you a link to my private flickr site where you pick 4 photos to enhance. If this sounds like something you might be interested in please email me with questions and comments at ink_eyes_photography@yahoo.com.