Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews

For those that have not written a review before or those who are not sure how to write one or in need of some fine tuning, take a moment to read through this thread. I have provided a basic format to use when writing a review as well as some samples for you to refer to.

If you are having trouble getting started on how to format a review, here is a simple suggestion. Start out with a review in three parts.

Part I: This will serve as an introduction that will precede your BCD comments where you describe the activities. Tell us about how you contacted her, something about her screening, perhaps what it was about her that interested you, such as the reviews you had already read of her or the new pictures in her website. Anything you share here can help others. Was her incall easy to find and clean? Were there candles lit or music playing? What was she wearing? Did you all talk for a few minutes or maybe you all shared a glass of wine? Use this part of the review to share first impressions you may have had, anything that may have dissapointed you such as the room smelling like smoke, this is an opportunity for you to give the readers as much information as you can that will lead up to the next part of the review, the main body where you will describe the BCD activities you enjoyed or did not enjoy.

Part II This is the area where you will tell us about the activities you enjoyed or did not enjoy. Being graphic is not a requirement, being accurate is. Tell us in your own words in a way you are comfortable writing how the ' playtime' went. Was the kissing light or was it deep with tongue? How was her reaction to DATY? What positions did you enjoy? Tell us how her BJ was, was it sloppy and wet? Did she use lotions or oils for a HJ? Were multiple positions enjoyed? Were multiple bells allowed? Did the session seem to flow naturally or did the session seem to be scripted and/or mechanical on her end? As you can see there are many topics to cover. A good way to decide where to start here is to ask yourself if it was you reading the review, what would you want to know? Most likely others reading your review will want to know the same thing you would want to read or know. One way to start writing reviews is to simply take the activities you listed in the review form and describe them in greater detail. That would be a good start and as you become more comfortable writing you can expand this middle section and also start to develop new writing styles.

Part III This is going to be where you wrap things up and conclude the review. Did she meet expectations? Would you go back and why or why not? Was it one of the better times you have had in the hobby or did it just do the trick? What could have made the session better? Was there anything you noticed or experienced that might be noteworthy for other hobbyists? What did you like best or least about the session? Were the reviews you read in the past consistant with your session? Use this part to simply summarize your experience and give as much information as you can, the more information you can share the more value your review will have.

Some other thoughts on Reviews

This three part format is not a requirement, just a suggestion to organize and get started. As one becomes more comfortable with the review writing process one can begin to adopt other formats and styles, but I feel the above is a good way to start.

Reviews can be favorable or non-favorable towards the provider and her services. If you do not have a good session, tell us about it but do not flame or insult the provider, in a polite and civil way simply tell us why you were dissapointed; honesty and accuracy is what separates good reviews from bad reviews as well as White Knight reviews, quacks and ' sales 'adds.' Writing a review of a session that did not meet expectations is better than writing a long novel about a session where one is not completely honest or accurate or leaves the negatives out and only tells of the positives. No matter how good a writer is or how good a story looks, the review is only as good as the accuracy and honesty of the information. Guys benefit from reviews that are accurate and the ladies do as well. If one is not accurate, the ladies and the gents will simply be set up for failure as expectations will not be met because the reviewer portrayed the provider in a way she was not.

Before you submit the review, re-read it and ask yourself one question: " If I had never read a review or heard of this provider, is there enough quality information in the review to make an informed and educated decision on whether I would enjoy a session with this lady". If the answer is ' yes' than you have written a good review, if the answer is ' No' , ask yourself what is missing if you were the one reading the review and than you can go back and insert additional information so that you would be comfortable answering the above question with a ' yes.'

The following posts are examples of reviews to help get you started. Three of the reviews are of the same lady. One is not written properly and will be rejected for BCD credit, and I will provide an explanation below it why it would be rejected. The two other reviews of the same lady are written ' GFE Style', one a little more graphic than the other.

A review of a session that did not live up to expectations is also provided and finally I have included yet another writing style, an example of a review provided by GneissGuy
Example #1 - GFE Review Style A

Date: 01/01/2006
Provider: SallySue
Phone or Pager: 512-555-1111
Email Address:SallySue@example.com
URL / Website:www.SallySue4u2night.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Area / Address:North Austin
Appointment Type:Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities:LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS
Session Length Scheduled: 1hr
Fee: $300
Total Paid: $300
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length:Long Red Hair that extends slightly below her
shoulders, a few curls
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Providers Body:She looks just like her photos, her website stats of 34B-23-36 seemed right on, just under 6 feet tall, about 5'10 or 5'11, long legged and a very slender body. Her skin was very smooth and she has blue eyes, a natural beauty, she wore very little makeup. I found her to be very attractive and she has a great smile, bright white teeth.
What was the Provider's Attitude like?Come on in and get comfortable
Comments:I saw SallySue's ad the other day and decided I would give her a call, it was a slow day at the office and I found myself with free time, and boy did I get lucky. She picked up on the first ring, and she sounded so sweet on the phone. I knew I was going to have a good time, I had been wanting to meet this red headed beauty for a long time. She asked me for some references which were no problem, told me she would call me back and within ten minutes she did just that and two hours later I found myself arriving at her incall up on 183, a few miles past Mopac.

I knocked on the door as scheduled, and when she opened the door I was amazed, she is truly a beauty, and her body so well proportioned. She was wearing a red robe and took me by the hand and led me to the couch where we talked for sometime and got to know each other a little. Once she sensed that I was a little relaxed, she laid her leg across my lap and asked me if I was ready to go to the bedroom, to which I replied ' sure.' She let her robe down to the ground and was wearing a black thong and a black bra, she gave me a very seductive smile and than walked over to me and started to undress me, and soon she had me laying on the bed and was kissing me all over, than some light kissing on the lips, and finally some good tongue action. I asked her if I could go down on her and she replied that she would love it. She tastes very sweet and got very wet each time she had an O. I could have done this forever but she told me since I had given her a few orgasms that it was my turn. She gave me great head, lots of slurping, and than asked me what position I liked. Cowgirl is my favorite so she covered me up and got on top, and rode me with lots of energy. She was really wet and very tight and after some time I sensed myself getting close so suggested we switch, and we than did doggie until I could take it no longer and exploded.

We spent the last 10 minutes or so cuddling and talking about far away places, as it turns out, we really had a lot in common. She was a great conversationalist, and great in the bedroom, I will certainly return, I waited way to long to see her. It was one of the better session I have had in a few months because from the moment I made contact to the time I left everything went very smooth and on-time, she handled herself very professionally and in the bedroom was incredible.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
Example #2 - GFE Review Style B

Date: 01/01/2006
Provider: SallySue
Phone or Pager: 512-555-1111
Area / Address:North Austin
Appointment Type:Incall
Activities:LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS
Fee: $300
Total Paid: $300
Hair Color and Length:Long Red Hair that extends slightly below her
shoulders, a few curls
Providers Body:She looks just like her photos, her website stats of 34B-23-36 seemed right on, just under 6 feet tall, about 5'10 or 5'11, long legged and a very slender body. Her skin was very smooth and she has blue eyes, a natural beauty, she wore very little makeup. I found her to be very attractive and she has a great smile, bright white teeth.
What was the Provider's Attitude like?Come on in and get comfortable
Comments:I saw SallySue's ad the other day and decided I would give her a call, it was a slow day at the office and I found myself with free time, and boy did I get lucky. She picked up on the first ring, and she sounded so sweet on the phone. I knew I was going to have a good time, I had been wanting to meet this red headed beauty for a long time. She asked me for some references which were no problem, told me she would call me back and within ten minutes she did just that and two hours later I found myself arriving at her incall up on 183, a few miles past Mopac.

I knocked on the door as scheduled, and when she opened the door I was amazed, she is truly a beauty, and her body so well proportioned. She was wearing a red robe and took me by the hand and led me to the couch where we talked for sometime and got to know each other a little. Once she sensed that I was a little relaxed, she laid her leg across my lap and asked me if I was ready to go to the bedroom, to which I replied ' sure.' She let her robe down to the ground and was wearing a black thong and a black bra, she me a very seductive smile and than walked over to me and started to undress me, and soon she had me laying on the bed and was kissing me all over, than some light kissing on the lips, and finally some good tongue action. I was dying to eat pussy so I slid down the bed and got between her legs and spread them open and started to DATY. I alternated between licking and sucking her clitty and exploring her tasty pink insides with my tongue. She got soaking wet and her juices dripped out of her and got all over my face and started to get on the sheets. After a few orgasms of her own she asked ' You want your cock sucked now, its your turn.' I rolled over and let her stuff me in her mouth. She licked the shaft from top to bottom and swirled her tongue all around my head. I was just dying to have her climb on top and ride my cock CG, when she asked if I was ready I told her to get on top of me. She got a rubber and put it on me, and than she lowered herself on me, first just her lips, than a little at a time until she started riding me hard. Her pussy started dripping juices all over me and felt really tight gripping me. We switched to doggie and my cock went right in with ease, she was drenched by now. I pounded away behind her while she buried her head in the pillows and she let out some deep moans and she had her own O or two as I was cumming myself.

We spent the last 10 minutes or so cuddling and talking about far away places, as it turns out, we really had a lot in common. She was a great conversationalist, and great in the bedroom, I will certainly return, I waited way to long to see her. It was one of the better session I have had in a few months because from the moment I made contact to the time I left everything went very smooth and on-time, she handled herself very professionally and in the bedroom was incredible.
Example #3 - Review lacking information needed for BCD credit

Date: January 2006
Provider:**Reviews with blanks not filled in will not recieve BCD credit**
Phone or Pager: 512-555-1212
Area / Address:Off Mopac
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: GFE
Fee:**Reviews with blanks not filled in will not recieve BCD credit**
Total Paid:**Reviews with blanks not filled in will not recieve BCD credit**
Hair Color and Length: Long Red
Providers Body:She was in great shape for her age
What was the Provider's Attitude like?Let us get started
Comments: I read all the reviews on her and wanted to see for myself and she did not disappoint. She was very GFE and we did it all, if you have not seen her make sure you do. **Insufficient Comments for BCD Credit **
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

This review would be rejected for the following reasons:

* The Provider's name was left blank

* ' Off Mopac' for location is not specific enough. Was it off Mopac down south by William Cannon or was it up north by 183? Location should not be an exact address nor should a review contain the name of an apartment complex or a hotel for example, but location does need to give us a good idea of the general area where the session occured.

* The actual fee paid is what you put in the ' Fee' field. This is what YOU paid. If her rate is $250 and you paid $250, that is what you fill in. If she gave you a discounted rate of $225 than $225 is what you put in for fee paid, not $250. If she is running a special for $200, this is the amount you enter for the fee. The actual fee you paid for this session is the entry you should make, nothing else. In the event you left a tip, add it to ' Fee ' and put that number in ' Total Paid.' Reviews must reflect the actual price paid for the session you are reviewing otherwise it is innacurate.

* Telling us in ' Provider's body' that she is in great shape for her age is good information to share BCD but this section needs to tell us some other characteristics. What color were her eyes? How tall was she? How did her breasts appear? Was she skinny or was she voluptuous? Did she have any piercings? Never reveal too much such as ' she has a tatoo that says I love JoeBlow on her left breast.' Be general, not specific, you want to give us an idea of how she appeared but never give away too many specifics that could potentially reveal too much about her and put a provider's security at risk.

* The comments are lacking, the author of this review would be referred to one of the review writing links for assistance. Instead of saying ' She was GFE', I would advise the reviewer to tell us about the services that led him to conclude she was GFE.

A Few other notes on BCD Credit and Reviews

* Reviews of sessions 30 days or more in the past will not recieve BCD credit.

* Reviews written by female members will not recieve BCD credit.

* Multiple reviews of the same lady within a 90 day period will not recieve multiple BCD credit

* Reviews need to be at a minimum narrowed down to a week, such as ' 3rd week of July.' Of course you can narrow it down to the day if you like, but no reviews will recieve BCD credit if the date is not specific to within one week of the session. Answers such as 'January', ' Early October', ' The middle of March' are too broad.

* Reviews with blanks not filled in will not receive credit. There must be contact information provided, a review with a link such as a Craiglist link as the only contact for the provider will not recieve BCD credit. In the event a provider does not advertise her phone number or e-mail you can fill in ' Private', ' NA' or ' PM to establish contact'. There must be some definitive way to contact the provider posted or the review will not get BCD credit. '
Example #4 - Review of a Session that did not live up to expectations

Date: 1/1/2006
Provider:Staci
Phone or Pager: 512-555-1212
Email Address:HotStaci@example.com
URL / Website:www.HotStaciXXX.com
Area / Address:S. Austin
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Fee:200
Total Paid:250
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?Yes
Hair Color and Length:Long Blond
Providers Body:Short, maybe 5'1, beautiful hair, green eyes and a hot body. Had man made 36 DD's and a few tatoos, face was an 8 out of 10
What was the Provider's Attitude like?
Comments:I saw Hot Staci's ad this morning and was in the mood, so I figured I would give it a shot and called her up. She answered the phone and had time, so I booked for that evening. I got to her incall right on time and she answered the door in jeans and a white t-shirt. She was really hot, one of the prettiest ones I have seen, she told me she used to be a dancer and had just started in this industry.

She asked me if I was ready to get started so we both got undressed. She told me she was not in to kissing so I played with her tits some and she went to give me a blowjob. It was actually really good, she told me to warn her and not to cum in her mouth at all. When it started to feel like I might cum she must have sensed it, and reached for a cover. She rolled it on me and than just got on her back. She put some KY jelly on the tip of the rubber and let me inside. We did the deed but she seemed bored. Very lackluster performance. I asked if we could try doggie and we turned over and I came that way. We chatted some and I asked if we could do a second bell, we still had 20 minutes. She said one bell only, or it was $100 more. I told her I only had $50 and she said ok, and we did a few more positions.

She was for sure one of the best looking ladies I have been with in and out of the hobby her performance one of the worst. I had no choice on the upsell for the extra bell but for the $250 I dropped I will go to another provider next time. Great looking, just not worth it.
Would you recommend this Provider to others?No
Example #5 - Another style of Review Writing, taken from Gneiss Guy's Austin FAQ thread

I called her and set up an appointment. She was able to schedule me a couple of hours after I called. She told me where to meet her. I arrived at the scheduled time, and called her to get the room number as instructed. I didn't get an answer. I had to cool my heels a little bit, feeling a little bit conspicuous sitting in the parking lot. Luckily, she called me in a minute or two and explained she was in the shower.

The incall location was an acceptable hotel, safe and clean enough. Her room had an outside entrance.

She gave me the room number and I went to her room. I knocked and she opened the door, standing behind it in a cute lingerie outfit. She greeted me like an old friend, and we hugged and kissed for a while.

She asked for the money up front, which was a little bit awkward, but since she is well reviewed, I chanced it. I went to the restroom and cleaned up a bit. I came out and we chatted a little bit. She has a quick wit and laughed at my lame jokes.

She said that I should get comfortable, so I took off my clothes. We cuddled and did DFK for a while. She really seems to enjoy this. I found that nibbling on her ear really drives her wild. She kept telling me to stop, then told me to do it again.

I worked my way down and gave her breasts some attention for a while. While she appreciated it, this didn't really seem to do a lot for her, so I worked my way down to doing a little DATY. This brought her to a quick bell. I stopped and held her for a while while she came down off the ceiling.

After a little rest she started kissing me again and slowly worked her way down to an adequate BBBJ. I didn't want to finish that way, so I grabbed her after a while and did a little more DFK and cuddling.

We then put on the cover and went to the CFS. We started with CG, which was really great looking up at her face and her really nice breasts. She asked for some doggie. This really seemed to set her off and she had another bell. It wasn't really doing anything for me, so we finished off with missionary.

At this point, she pretty much lost interest. I cleaned up and left.

The session was good, but not exceptional. She's not my all time favorite, but definitely worth a visit, given her price and good looks.