Review: Trista Campbell - Super MILF

Date: 7-17-15

Provider: Trista Campbell

Phone: She will provide
Email Address: tristacampbell4u@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P46083
City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: Incall hotel along I-10 corridor in general Biloxi area.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, MPCFS with CG, Mish and Doggie
Session Length: 1 hour plus
Fee: $350 plus sharing cost of room, since this was a special trip and no other sessions scheduled.
Hair Length and Color: Curly brunette with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian

Physical Description: This is the same Trista Campbell who was very popular and went UTR before Katrina and then left the hobby. She is back with a smoking bod and the experience of life and finely honed skills. She is about 5'2", 115 lbs. Slim, 34D-24-34 with very nice enhanced boobs. She formerly had straight blonde hair but is now curly brunette. She has a flat tummy, those well done enhancements, and is well-proportioned for her petite build. Photos on P-411 are accurate. One very small unobtrusive tat. Bald kitty. She is a true MILF, but bears no evidence of childbearing, no scar, no "mommy tummy." Beautiful classic MILF who has taken great care of herself.

Recommendation: Yes. Hell yes.
I seen her when she first started years ago, is she going to be on this board
I don't know.
Great review - has me trying to figure out where I hid my piggy bank, lol.
I seen her when she first started years ago, is she going to be on this board Originally Posted by Eightball
She is already an ECCIE member and just a request away from Verified Provider status.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=29...=eccie_reviews
Good news. I certainly did not want to speak too soon, but I did encourage her to restore her provider status, which I understand she had "back when." Hopefully she will have a Showcase and some current photos.