Phone: 601-580-2235
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=208291
City: The Hub
State: Mississippi
Address: North Hattiesburg
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJx2, BBBJTCNQNS, MPCFS, CG, ACG, Breast Worship, FIV, FIA (hers), TUHA, Lazy K9, MSOG, Cuddling, Great Conversation. All activities x3 or 4, or 5.
Session Length: 4 hrs. (Went Way Over)
Fee: $$$$$$$ +Tip (My Choice)
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Annie is about 5' 4" tall with a beautiful womans body with great curves in all the places you dream of. She has a great pair of DD breasts that love attention and posess very responsive nipples that are a great way to get Annie's motor running. Annie's body appears to be have a great skin tone all over, with no apparrent tan lines and her skin is silky smooth. Everything about her was fresh and fragrant, just perfect for the man who like to explore with his lips and tongue. Altogether an extremely well put together woman.
Recommendation: Yes.... Hell YES!!!
Sounds like a full four hours of fun!
I've got to get over there to see her soon!
  • mskid
  • 10-28-2013, 06:56 PM
I had the privilege of having a good visit with Annie and she is really a great person. For 45 she is super sexy and fun to be around
I'm looking forward to seeing Annie very soon and writing a review afterward.
I was skeptical at first because it was my Initial contact with a provider. But my fiance was out of town and her conversation made me feel at ease to go through with meeting up. She was willing to indulge in any requests. I requested that she dressed up in business attire and heels and remain silent from the door. She answered the door in a business skirt, stockings and heels with a shirt spilling her DD'S from her shirt. As promised, she remained silent as I pulled out her huge melon from her bra, sucking her tits and removing her skirt. She only spoke after 10 minutes of sucking my cock to tell me to Hello. Her pictures do her no justice, and she isn't shy about communicating with positions. I don't regret meeting up by far. I'd be interested in seeing her again .
Please don't post on review threads that have been idle for over 30 days (this one is pushing 2 years)!

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.*