Cuts around penis foreskin

I have cuts around penis foreskin an white discharge around head
Been having this for months, though it was goimg to go away but it hasnt, took an inhome Std test an came back negative for clamidia, gonorea an trichoniasis
I know i need to fo to the Doctor but havent because im worried that wifey is goimg to find out!
Has anyone had this stuff before? Any suggestions on wht to do?
Thanks
Imo go and see a Dr asap. For many reasons.
Bite the bullet and go to the Dr. If the wife finds out you went tell her the cause of the problem is that her pussy is too dry.
GO TO THE DOC and pay cash. GO TO THE DOC.

You forgot herpes 1&2 and syphillis.

If you do not want to go to the doc you can use any of the STD testing companies online and they will send you to a lab company in your area. pay cash, use a burner phone, and a dedicated hobby email. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, and go get it checked out.

Once you have a diagnosis you can use hims.com for your meds. I use them for Viagara and they will take care of you.
Don't have sex or bjj with anyone . and get to the DR.ASAP
Good grief. What kind of a doctor would communicate with your wife?

Your health is too important.
I have white dissolves come out of my head penis head every time I look at a woman. But far as cuts that why you get foreskin cut off as a baby. Why did the doctor cut off you foreskin.
Been having this for months, though it was goimg to go away but it hasnt, took an inhome Std test an came back negative for clamidia, gonorea an trichoniasis
I know i need to fo to the Doctor but havent because im worried that wifey is goimg to find out!
Thanks Originally Posted by crykesta
I can't decide what is dumber... posting this in an open forum or asking if you should go to the doctor. DUH!!!!!!!!
Lmao well keep talking about it in a open forum and ur wife will probably find out about it and u wont have to worry about it anymore..she will probably lop it off with some pruning shears and u waont have to worry about going to a doctor..just the emergency room..
I can't decide what is dumber... posting this in an open forum or asking if you should go to the doctor. DUH!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Docker are dishonest see a guy the has a box cutter and get circumcised. I good with thread I even buy best at jo-ann fabric.
Don't go docker become a real woman and Bud light will even send free beer photo on it.
Docker are dishonest see a guy the has a box cutter and get circumcised. I good with thread I even buy best at jo-ann fabric.
Don't go docker become a real woman and Bud light will even send free beer photo on it. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Seriously, I can never figure out if your this incoherent, or if your posts are some kind of online comedy routine...
I can't decide what is dumber... posting this in an open forum or asking if you should go to the doctor. DUH!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
“I’m not a doctor, but I play one of Eccie.” LOL

Not to mention, the OP has had this problem for MONTHS! What the absolute fuck?!?!
RIP Ripmany.LOL...
Thanks Originally Posted by crykesta
Go to a doctor. Immediately. There are std testing around, or urgent care places like UPMC Urgent Care or med express do std tests.
Could be just a fungus or yeast infection. Or could be herpes. Either way dude go get tested.
Don't have sex or bjj with anyone . and get to the DR.ASAP Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Why can't he train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!?? What if he wears a cup and two pairs of undies??