The results are in

Ladies show us some skin!!

I have been busting butt in the gym...this was a progress pic taken last Monday (6/13)
Good for you!
Nice body
  • Toyz
  • 06-21-2016, 10:22 AM
Liposuction?

Needa see titties...
Need a better trainer
Good for you!
Nice, now just keep at it

IB
Good for you!!! Keep up the good work!!
Nice job
Wow..really liposuction and need a better trainer.

Do you guys realize how hurtful those comments are especially when it comes to body image? If you have nothing nice to say..keep it to yourself. I do an intense bootcamp with a combo of diet. I challenge you to a day...lets see if you can keep up.

Im not getting a trainer....I know what i am doing...nor am i getting lipo....its called clean eating.

To those of you who had positive things to say...THANK YOU!! Ive cut out drinking all together unless on very special occassions...water..water..mor e water. Clean eating...no junk.

Its hard work but I love seeing results.

Its hard work but I love seeing results. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
So do we, at least most of us. You are to be commended, especially when so many other women are pushing the scales the other way nowadays.
  • Toyz
  • 06-21-2016, 12:48 PM

Do you guys realize how hurtful those comments are especially when it comes to body image? If you have nothing nice to say..keep it to yourself. I do an intense bootcamp with a combo of diet. I challenge you to a day...lets see if you can keep up.

Im not getting a trainer....I know what i am doing...nor am i getting lipo....its called clean eating.

To those of you who had positive things to say...THANK YOU!! Ive cut out drinking all together unless on very special occassions...water..water..mor e water. Clean eating...no junk.

My comment was very tongue in cheek...and was meant to be.

Congrats on your results. But if you are going to advertise your wares in co-ed people are going to have fun with it.

Show some tits, youll get lots of positive comments.

MODBOYS: Feel free to delete my comment. I didnt mean it to be hurtful (this comment anyway).
You look great girly. If my fiance was here I would love to play with you. If your into that. I'm working on my tan lol
Great results (both ladies) keep up the good, positive work!

Yes, they realize and don't care. There will always be the careless jokers, the self-hating busybodies, the ill willed play-doh-for-brains who just have to chime in an unnecessarily hateful comment to feel better about their shortcomings. It's something they HAVE to do to other people, in order to feel better about themselves, because they hold others to standards they don't even uphold themselves. The notion that there are people out there being joyful in life doesn't always sit too well with unhappy people. I really could give four pounds of fertilizer grade doo-doo less what someone else has to say about my life; I'm happy, and so are you.

I have been eating clean and exercising for a little while now for a general better health and am enthralled with the way I've been feeling! It freaking sucks and is difficult, but I am really trying to stay on a healthier lifestyle track, for ME. Pay the negativity no mind; your hard work is commendable.