Happy 4th of July!

To all my brothers and sisters on the boards… I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Fourth of July.

I for one, feel very lucky to be living in a country which allows us the freedoms that we enjoy- including the hobby… it's not perfect, but I still feel like it's the best thing out there.

Please be safe, have a ton of fun with friends and family, and we'll all live and love and play another day!

Happy 4th!!!

-P
You are so thoughtful.
To all my brothers and sisters on the boards… I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Fourth of July.

I for one, feel very lucky to be living in a country which allows us the freedoms that we enjoy- including the hobby… it's not perfect, but I still feel like it's the best thing out there.

Please be safe, have a ton of fun with friends and family, and we'll all live and love and play another day!

Happy 4th!!!

-P Originally Posted by Parsifal
Back atya buddy! Happy 4th.
  • sydmo
  • 07-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Happy Independence Day to you all, Every day is a Great Day to be an American
Hmmm. Its the 3rd.

So Happy 3rd of July!

Happy 4th!!!

-P Originally Posted by Parsifal

Happy 4th babe
xoxo
Happy 4th of July everybody!
Happy 4th of July!
Happy 4th!
I hope everyone has a great and relaxing day with family & friends!
And maybe make some fireworks of your own before going to see some tonight, or while they are going off!
I wonder if Dagny is still wearing her flag bikini.

Happy late 4th of July from me and my girlfriend
Kendal.....hot pics ladies.

Happy fourth
those pics will definitely raise "old glory" for sure
I hope all of you had an amazing fourth!