Extended Delay

So I am sure I am ruining my game asking this, but do any of the ladies here allow a guy to bring his own condoms, so he can use those extended delay ones? Getting done in like 5 minutes is not a fun.. so... those help. Just curious.
From a ladies safety perspective, NO...not a good idea to depend on a guy that we don't know for our protection. ( Unopened box might be OK.) Stories about storage in hot cars or holes poked in them have been told. If you have a preference for brands, let the provider know in advance. Shouldn't be a big deal to pick those up. Most of us keep a variety of brands/sizes on hand. I use thicker (or even 2) condoms when helping guys that want to work on PE. The double condom trick might be a solution for you.
I have seen an ad lately for some wipes that the Getroman people make that are supposed to help prolong the experience.
Where are the condoms for guys over forty? Lol

Hey dudes in your 20’s, enjoy that problem while you have it!
In my opinion, asking whichever companion you want to see to pick up the particular brand you prefer would be better.
Where are the condoms for guys over forty? Lol

Hey dudes in your 20’s, enjoy that problem while you have it! Originally Posted by pistol shot
Just depends. My hair trigger got worse with age.
I always assume those will make anyone lose an erection. Someone educate me!
Unopened box would be what I prefer if you bring your own ...I also don’t mind if you make a special request such as this and I will accommodate you because it’s important to me that your experience is worth it and everything you’re hoping for