What is your favorite Season?

Mine is Spring because I love to see Flowers Bloom and the weather is just right, not too hot and of course not too cold!!

Please share your favorite one and why?
Here in Oklahoma, the Spring and Fall seasons don't last very long and the changes are so drastic that I often get allergic reactions. Summer is way too hot here. Winter is mild and I get to dress those cool leather jackets
I have to say I have 2 or 3 fav seasons. I love fall, pretty colors cooler temps but I also love spring with all the flowers. Summer is good too as long as it isn't blazing hot. Hate winter, just so cold and grey.
spring

as i travel in spring,i love seeing the wildflowers blooming....especially the Bluebonnets in texas!
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg73MRomwSA

Setty
Fall! I love the changing colors of the leaves, after a long hot summer its such a welcome relief !

I love fall with the chance to travel to St Louis to enjoy your company.
I'm with Sweet and Little on this one. Fall, when the leaves change and the hot weather breaks.
Winter. Cold and clear days, all the way up to March 17 and then it's over. The humidity and long days come back and along with it for some weird reason anxiety. Do the seasonal changes make anyone else anxious?
I'll throw in a vote for winter with quiet morning walks in a clean, soft blanket of freshly fallen snow and crisp, clear star-lit nights.

Though really I'm glad to live in an area with four distinct seasons so that by the time you're tired of one the next one is coming.
Fall! I love the changing colors of the leaves, after a long hot summer its such a welcome relief !

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
beautiful!
I'm horniest in the Fall
Sort of crosses over: the last leg of summer into the beginning-ish of fall (very end of august up until around end of October).
How is the weather that way in November--i am coming and want to know what kind of clothes to bring...lol
I love fall with the chance to travel to St Louis to enjoy your company. Originally Posted by bagcity
Me too!!